OTAs ??

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I believe that you have to be under contract in order to attend. And I've only seen three draft choices that have been signed.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I believe that you have to be under contract in order to attend. And I've only seen three draft choices that have been signed.

Sorry for the double post.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have like 6 months of vacation, having 10 days of training with the team is too much?
The disparity in this world are just getting worse

Apparently half the league is no showing and half is reduced.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apparently half the league is no showing and half is reduced.

Yes it's not something about the Cardinals but the system which is very disrespectful towards other categories of workers, who has to work 5 or 6 days a week for 44 week a year to get a minimum salary, don't know how is there in USA, maybe u have more benefit, don't know
But at my eyes, too much fans forget about this and something obviously has to change in the next future

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yes it's not something about the Cardinals but the system which is very disrespectful towards other categories of workers, who has to work 5 or 6 days a week for 44 week a year to get a minimum salary, don't know how is there in USA, maybe u have more benefit, don't know
But at my eyes, too much fans forget about this and something obviously has to change in the next future
Here, it's about as bad as it can get. Workers don't even get minimum sick days or vacation days mandated by law. Companies don't have to offer anything, and even as a relatively skilled worker, you're lucky to get two weeks of vacation with a few holidays off.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Here, it's about as bad as it can get. Workers don't even get minimum sick days or vacation days mandated by law. Companies don't have to offer anything, and even as a relatively skilled worker, you're lucky to get two weeks of vacation with a few holidays off.

Yeah, Europe has the U.S. whipped in terms of how they treat their work forces. It's not even close. But, hey, at least we're not Japan!

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

So what do u think about reducing OTAs to just 3 days?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It looks like there will be open practices

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Very unfortunate because there are a lot of important mental reps especially that will be missed with less practices. Our rookies especially could use those mental reps to be ready for the start of the season.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson