OT: Weddle (NFL Wordle)

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Well, I’ll be playing this everyday from now on. The YouTube is a demo that explains the rules (some NSFW language after they guess right). Just Google “weddle” and it will be easy to find.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score

This was a tough one being my first time. Took me 5 guesses to get:

Jakeem Grant Sr., WR, Cleveland, 5'9", 29 yrs

Had to finally google players in AFCN under 5'10 to find him.

OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I missed it.. the first two days were easier. Got it down to 29 year old short Browns WR who wears a single digit number, but didn’t know him and didn’t Google it

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Nice! I’ve been playing Poeltl (the nba version) for awhile, but did not realize this existed.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
There is a flaw in the matrix. They picked a DT named Poona Ford as the right answer, after having me guessing RBs on Seattle Seahawks, finally went through every one of them before they showed me Poona as the right answer. That was sure a waste of time, but fun anyway. I figured I would find a mistake in there somewhere. Thought it would probably be a player who had switched teams since they last updated their site.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Challenge anyone to beat or tie my win of 3 picks. I went: Michael Thomas -> Ja'mar Chase -> Amari Cooper.

OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
There is a flaw in the matrix. They picked a DT named Poona Ford as the right answer, after having me guessing RBs on Seattle Seahawks, finally went through every one of them before they showed me Poona as the right answer. That was sure a waste of time, but fun anyway. I figured I would find a mistake in there somewhere. Thought it would probably be a player who had switched teams since they last updated their site.

Did you have it on hard mode? Regular mode only includes offensive skill players, but hard mode is everyone in the league (and damn near impossible from what I’ve heard).

OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I’ve gotten 8 out of 9 since I started playing. I have been starting with Hopkins, so got him on the first guess too.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Did you have it on hard mode? Regular mode only includes offensive skill players, but hard mode is everyone in the league (and damn near impossible from what I’ve heard).
It shows my result as being in hard mode for this one. The other were normal mode I believe. I don't know how to change from one to the other.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m obsessed. Got todays hard in 3 tries. The only thing that sucks is it’s in alphabetical order by their first name, I know the last name of who I’m trying to guess but I can never remember their first name…
You must be registered for see images attach

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If you type in last name into the field it will still filter it that way
I’m doing it on my phone. I haven’t found a way to type it into the bar.

Edit: figured it out. If I double click the bar it’ll let me search.

Last edited: