OT - Washington Football Team

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
is anyone else amazed that they still haven’t picked an actual team name yet? I can’t believe we are in week 11 and I see highlights where they call them the Washington FT. makes you wonder how Washington fans feel and how they root for this team. They are stuck with Dan Snyder for a long time. I feel bad for them and I’ve been a Cards fan for decades.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My wager is that they will stick with “The Football Team. No copyright battle to win.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Branding takes time...the plan was to use this temporary name for at least 1 season, probably 2. I've heard rumors they have something in mind; just need to do the due diligence on the research and trademarks.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
LOSERS is such a common name, it will take more time than usual to get it legally copyrighted.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If they were a decent football team, that would actually be a good name. well balanced at every position. If they can get a decent qb, they may yet earn that moniker

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
How about the Washington Epidermis. It retains the former "skin" identity, but is absolutely identity neutral and non-offensive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave