1. Joe Burrows
1a. Justin Herbert

then the 2nd/3rd round run of
Tua ( unless he goes back to Bama)
Jacob Eason
Jordan Love
Jalen Hurts
Jake Fromm

There is a reason that you don’t hear of players blowing their leg out of their posterior very often (if ever). It doesn’t happen. The kind of injury that happens in car accidents. Even Bo Jackson didn’t break the entire structure of his hip. It was popped back in with no fracture. Those saying that Tua will still be a first round pick are wrong. Steve Keim may have been at the right place at the right time with the Kyler Murray pick. I wouldn’t want a QB in this upcoming draft class in the first round

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Interesting that I never said, with absolute certainty, that he wouldn't be the same. I think it unlikely but maybe only a recovery to 90% of what he was. Who knows? I am not in any way comparing it to Bo either. Just wondering what fill recovery truly means.

Tua at 90% >>>>>> Herbert

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It feels like Herbert has bust written all over him.
And likely he will be the better pro

I would like to remind you from last year draft

Rosen - > most pro ready qb
Lamar Jackson - > a dual threat qb with very raw machanism, probably going to play wr

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Matt Zenitz
@mzenitz
· 30m
Tua Tagovailoa acknowledged it would be tough to pass up going pro if the feedback comes back that he's still in position to be a top 10-15 draft pick