OT- Trevor Lawrence

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
you all saw the kid play last night.

I was watching the game when suddenly my 74 year old mother speaks up...
"Damn,...that number 16 kid is good with that ball. Looks kinda funny when he throws it but he sure puts it right where he wants it"

74...not a football fan....and she recognizes the kids skills already.

so...assuming KK or Head Coach Dan Campbell cannot get the best out of Rosen....we at least have an opening for hope three years hence, lol.

endeavor for Trevor....LMAO.

in case that was the only clemson game you watched this year...just know,...the kid plays like that every week.might be the next peyton manning, we will see.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Guaranteed to Happen:

There will be a bevy of posts centered around weaseling a way for Lawrence to come out early so that we can get him.

Odds of that happening: Less than 10%.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Last night was the first time I watched him play and I was blown away watching him pick the Tide to pieces in every way imaginable.

Williams didn’t do **** last night.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last night was the first time I watched him play and I was blown away watching him pick the Tide to pieces in every way imaginable.

Williams didn’t do **** last night.
He was the only one that did anything positive on that Bama defense.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
He’s advanced for a freshman, but I’m betting Rosen wished he had that line and those receivers. We’ll see how he grows but Tua is much better now. Tua will be the top pick when he comes out.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
One thing I feel pretty sure of if nothing else and that is Quinnen Williams is not and should not be the first pick in the draft. No way he is worth spending the first pick on.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
He was the only one that did anything positive on that Bama defense.

He’s the only player from that game who’s in discussion to be the #1 pick of the Cardinals. I’m sure you’ve checked the stat line. Williams like the rest of his teammates did nothing.