OT: TNF(Browns vs Broncos)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am incredibly spoiled by the Cards right now. This is wretched football
I agree. I am finding about 90% of NFL games unwatchable or borderline unwatchable.

If people really cared about entertaining football, and teams doing unique stuff, the Cardinals could be the #1 game just about every week.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
This RB Johnson is making some really nice runs. About the only entertaining aspect of this game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
imagine? We’ve lived it as cards fans FOREVER. No need to imagine. And guess what? we were al still glued to the TV... haha
I am channel surfing. I see Denver managed to score and are now getting it stuffed down their throats.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. Can you imagine if our defense just played like Denver's did on those last few plays?

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much of it is due to being a Thursday night game though?

Next week is gonna be the game of the year so far: Cards v. Pack. Looking forward to watching us pound Houston this week but can’t wait to see how we handle our first prime time big time showdown under the lights and national TV microscope.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next week is gonna be the game of the year so far: Cards v. Pack. Looking forward to watching us pound Houston this week but can’t wait to see how we handle our first prime time big time showdown under the lights and national TV microscope.
Yup I just want to be healthy and have all the Covid guys back for that game.... No excuses put up or shut up and let’s get to 8-0

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I'm a Broncos fan, and will attest they are indeed a bin of burning garbage.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Tough to win in 2021 trying replicate the 2000 Ravens plan. Happens so often with defensive head coaches. They want to play not to lose and limit their avenues to victory. There are exceptions but so often it is just inevitable failure.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a Broncos fan, and will attest they are indeed a bin of burning garbage.

They badly need a QB. Teddy is pretty good but injured. Plus Sutton just got back, Jeudy is hurt and they have some injuries on defense too.

I watched about 5 minutes and then decided to watch Steph Curry get 25 in the first quarter instead.