OT: They really couldn’t find an actor to play Kurt Warner that knows how to throw a football

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I can't get over those Rams uniforms...looks like they were bought straight out of the Sears Catalogue.

Last edited:

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Instead of a whole movie, they should just do a cutaway segment on Family Guy with Chris playing Kurt and Stewie playing his wife, first meeting as he is stocking shelves at Piggly Wiggly Supermarket. Peter can play **** Vermeil coaching Kurt/Chris to the Super Bowl. This would suffice for most football fans.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Y’all hate all you want..... I’m probably gonna watch it.

P.S.
If finding a guy who can pass as good as Kurt was easy we would probably have one

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The guy may not be able to throw a football effectively but I heard he’s great at stacking cans of vegetables on a shelf.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess there really weren’t suitors looking to make this. It looks like my son funded it with his birthday money. Very disappointing because I was looking forward to seeing this.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A December release is such a bad idea. This should come out late January / early February when the movies are all oscar movies that no one watches.