OT: The Red Rifle was just released

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
New England?

You would think NE would kick the tires on Daulton, but you never know. The Pats do it their way. Daulton isn't horrible, and may flourish with the right team. I can't imagine he's not a better choice that what they currently have on their roster.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
In most years we Cardinal fans would be debating over Winston, Newton and Dalton and who we should be bringing in. Now that we have our QB we can focus on debating stuff like what position our first round pick should play or how good/bad our WR room is...much better!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In most years we Cardinal fans would be debating over Winston, Newton and Dalton and who we should be bringing in. Now that we have our QB we can focus on debating stuff like what position our first round pick should play or how good/bad our WR room is...much better!
It would be Cam easily.

Reactions: jmt

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dalton had top 3 supporting casts from 2011 to 2015 & still didn’t win a playoff game.

Disgusting.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
based on his games last year to begin the season, I wouldnt go anywhere near him. He was terrible. I had him in fantasy and they kept showing panther games every week and it was ugly.
The only two games? Where he suffered a foot injury during the 2nd?

I know folks don’t irrationally hate Cam so much they would take Blandy Dandy Dalton over him if there was a choice.

But I’m glad we don’t have to worry about that, though.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only two games? Where he suffered a foot injury during the 2nd?

I know folks don’t irrationally hate Cam so much they would take Blandy Dandy Dalton over him if there was a choice.

But I’m glad we don’t have to worry about that, though.

Dalton is nothing great either but there is a reason Cam is still available.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Red Rifle... One of the dumbest nicknames since Booger.

At least I've never heard him refer to himself as the Red Rifle.

I wonder if McFarland's nickname was "Bedwetter" if he would still use it Professionally?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It still shocks me that the Bears took Foles over Dalton. Especially with the Foles price tag.

Dalton to Jax makes sense, or even as a backup in Houston, Dallas, KC or Tennessee.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if we had no QB I think we would have nabbed up one of the bigger signings vs one of these guys anyway.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Andy's a good guy and will latch on quick. Everyone paying attention knew that Cincinnati would flounder all last year when their whole offensive line went on IR before the season started. Say what you want about not winning playoff games, but making the playoffs each of the first five years of your career in a division with Pittsburgh and Baltimore says a lot.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Being a Cardinal fan I would take five playoff appearances in a row even if we didn't win a game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson