OT: Terrell ‘T.O.’ Owens trying to make NFL comeback at age 47

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Terrell ‘T.O.’ Owens trying to make NFL comeback at age 47

As improbable as it sounds, Hall of Fame wide receiver Terrell Owens is gearing up for an NFL comeback at the advanced age (for sports) of 47.

Inspired by the age-defying exploits of Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady, who won a Super Bowl in February 2021 at age 43, Owens believes that his return to the gridiron is not beyond the realm of possibility.

Owens told TMZ that he has remained in optimum shape and health since his retirement, and his shirtless Instagram photos back him up as he frequently flosses his sculpted physique and ripped abs.

“There’s no doubt, 100 percent, that I can play in the National Football League today,” said Owens who is widely considered one of the greatest receivers in NFL history.

Owens claimed that he’s running as fast as he has in years, despite not having played in the NFL since 2010.

“I’ve been on the track, and, honestly, I just ran probably like a week ago,” Owens said. “I was clocked at like a 4.4. Faster than I probably ever have in probably in a while.”

More at the link:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
What about if Antonio Gates wants to make a come back? Or Tony Gonzales?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose