OT: Steelers legend Antwaan Randle El's family devastated as brother receives double life sentence

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird headline that the family is devastated. He was convicted of murder of two women, whose families were also devastated.

The former University of Wisconsin football player was found guilty on two counts of first-degree homicide and other charges in relation to the shooting deaths of Brittany McAdory and Seairaha Winchester in Janesville, Wisconsin.

During the trial, prosecutors argued that Randle El killed Winchester because he suspected she was informing police of his drug dealing and then killed McAdory to eliminate her as a witness. Although the police never found a murder weapon, surveillance footage and text messages linking him to the crimes were enough to get him convicted.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The family shouldn't be devastated they should know he's right where he belongs. The family's of those two women was devastated by his actions. I hope they can take solace in knowing he'll never see the light of day outside a prison yard.
If I found out my brother had murdered someone I'd be devastated...Devastated for the victims and their families and also devastated for my own family (parents, other siblings, etc)...Everyone has to live with the actions and the result.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird headline that the family is devastated. He was convicted of murder of two women, whose families were also devastated.

The former University of Wisconsin football player was found guilty on two counts of first-degree homicide and other charges in relation to the shooting deaths of Brittany McAdory and Seairaha Winchester in Janesville, Wisconsin.

During the trial, prosecutors argued that Randle El killed Winchester because he suspected she was informing police of his drug dealing and then killed McAdory to eliminate her as a witness. Although the police never found a murder weapon, surveillance footage and text messages linking him to the crimes were enough to get him convicted.
Great point. Crazy that siblings of both Kawhi Leonard of the NBA and now Antwaan Randel El of the NFL are going to jail for life for committing murder(s).

BTW: I only did another search and found that particular version of the story because the first links I saw were from the New York Post and FoxNews and those usually don't go over too well on this site.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
If I found out my brother had murdered someone I'd be devastated...Devastated for the victims and their families and also devastated for my own family (parents, other siblings, etc)...Everyone has to live with the actions and the result.
Point taken, I possibly took their statement of "devastation" incorrectly.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great point. Crazy that siblings of both Kawhi Leonard of the NBA and now Antwaan Randel El of the NFL are going to jail for life for committing murder(s).

BTW: I only did another search and found that particular version of the story because the first links I saw were from the New York Post and FoxNews and those usually don't go over too well on this site.

Aqib Talib’s family is right behind them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave