OT: Sold Out

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Tonight the Washington Capitals beat the Vegas Golden Knights for the Stanley Cup.

My dad taught me one thing: pick a team and stick with them. It's why I've always been a Cardinals fan, despite him being a Redskins fan. I'd been an Anaheim Ducks fan my entire life, even throughout this season, and I let all of the hype in the city take me over, given the terrible events last fall and everything.

So as I sat there tonight, seconds ticking away, in my overpriced Golden Knights jersey, I realized that for all of the recent winning, I just didn't care about the loss. I didn't actually care about "my" team, and I missed the Ducks.

That won't happen with the Cardinals - it wasn't ever going to. But man, do I feel like a sellout, and man am I excited for some football - where I'm as angry at a loss in week 3 as I'm happy with a win in the wild card.

Go Cards. :newcards:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Tonight the Washington Capitals beat the Vegas Golden Knights for the Stanley Cup.

My dad taught me one thing: pick a team and stick with them. It's why I've always been a Cardinals fan, despite him being a Redskins fan. I'd been an Anaheim Ducks fan my entire life, even throughout this season, and I let all of the hype in the city take me over, given the terrible events last fall and everything.

So as I sat there tonight, seconds ticking away, in my overpriced Golden Knights jersey, I realized that for all of the recent winning, I just didn't care about the loss. I didn't actually care about "my" team, and I missed the Ducks.

That won't happen with the Cardinals - it wasn't ever going to. But man, do I feel like a sellout, and man am I excited for some football - where I'm as angry at a loss in week 3 as I'm happy with a win in the wild card.

Go Cards. :newcards:

Maybe you didn't care because it was a grand accomplishment to get to the finals in their first year. IMHO, stick with the Knights, and do not go back.

Not to mention the Knights are a fun team to watch!

Congrats to all the Capitals......except TJ Oshie of course, screw that guy.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Caps winning just proves to me how boring the NBA can be. The NHL, MLB, and NFL all had first time champions while in the NBA it's the same ol same ol.