OT shout outs

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Okay... wow....

first off... I haven’t really followed the NBA since the last strike.
But lo and behold the SUNS are in the finals!!!!
very exciting news

secondly.... we are in an era where good old fashioned message boards are dying... or pretty much dead already.....
But I log in and ASFN is getting upgrades.... so shout out to Shaggy and the boys for looking out for us

I hope this doesn’t mean we are about to be sold again....

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay... wow....

first off... I haven’t really followed the NBA since the last strike.
But lo and behold the SUNS are in the finals!!!!
very exciting news

secondly.... we are in an era where good old fashioned message boards are dying... or pretty much dead already.....
But I log in and ASFN is getting upgrades.... so shout out to Shaggy and the boys for looking out for us

I hope this doesn’t mean we are about to be sold again....

Never selling this site. So don't ever worry about that.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you.

Out of the forums I own, I'm active and posting the most on this one. So glad I was able to buy this site from the company from India as they were very much not willing to sell it when I first contacted them. Glad they finally reconsidered as I love the forum, the members and AZ sports teams. It's a win, win, win for me!

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I'm glad for the Suns, but I've been a fan of the Milwaukee Bucks since '73, just not long enough to see their lone championship season. I don't have a good feeling for them now.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Out of the forums I own, I'm active and posting the most on this one. So glad I was able to buy this site from the company from India as they were very much not willing to sell it when I first contacted them. Glad they finally reconsidered as I love the forum, the members and AZ sports teams. It's a win, win, win for me!
Keebali tried to do it correctly, but it was pain in the a$$ to get them to do anything behind the scenes even when I had files and files of data.