OT: Rosen behind Ryan Fitzpatrick on Dolphins' depth chart

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not to mention, this 99 yard preseason drive yall are salivating over was against 2nd string defenses and vanilla schemes but you know, GOAT and all.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BRR, you're the one who made light of a 99 yard touchdown drive being in the preseason.

I was just pointing out that our qbof, could not even produce one td even though it was only preseason, much less leading the team on a 99 yard td drive.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BRR, you're the one who made light of a 99 yard touchdown drive being in the preseason.

I was just pointing out that our qbof, could not even produce one td even though it was only preseason, much less leading the team on a 99 yard td drive.

I may have pointed out that calling him the backup 3 weeks into camp is irrelevent because they are still in camp but I was in no way, shape or form pointing to Rosen having a 99 yard drive in preseason against backups meaning that he is some amazing talent.

Kyler played well this preseason. I do not jusge practice reps based on touchdowns. We will see what happens in the Lions game.

Kyler also didnt play against backups. So, :shrug:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rosen is officially the backup in Miami. Case Closed!

Nest person to post it this thread is officially a Dolphins fan.

:thewave:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Eventually this season, the team will see what they have in Rosen, unless Fitzpatrick is leading them to an unlikely playoff berth.

It's slightly relevant to talk about this, but I'm not going to dwell on it. If both QBs don't live up to expectations though, there's a bigger problem, and it's Steve Keim.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I may have pointed out that calling him the backup 3 weeks into camp is irrelevent because they are still in camp but I was in no way, shape or form pointing to Rosen having a 99 yard drive in preseason against backups meaning that he is some amazing talent.

Kyler played well this preseason. I do not jusge practice reps based on touchdowns. We will see what happens in the Lions game.

Kyler also didnt play against backups. So, :shrug:

He absolutely played agains 2's in Minnesota. They started pulling starters after 2 series.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Eventually this season, the team will see what they have in Rosen, unless Fitzpatrick is leading them to an unlikely playoff berth.

It's slightly relevant to talk about this, but I'm not going to dwell on it. If both QBs don't live up to expectations though, there's a bigger problem, and it's Steve Keim.

If both fail to live up to expectations, Michael Bidwill will be the person who ultimately deserves the blame