OT: Rodgers wants out of Green Bay?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
MUCH of the stuff that appears on message boards deals with the future. I was presenting my case that in the next three years Arizona will have more wins than GB, and you feel the opposite. And whether AR is the GB QB or not, he'll be much older than the younger Kyler Murray. And in three years we'll know who is right.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
MUCH of the stuff that appears on message boards deals with the future. I was presenting my case that in the next three years Arizona will have more wins than GB, and you feel the opposite. And whether AR is the GB QB or not, he'll be much older than the younger Kyler Murray. And in three years we'll know who is right.
Your original point wasn’t Rodgers vs murray it was which front office/coaching staff we’d prefer.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Packers should trade him after June 1 to avoid the big salary hit. Dumb to let this continue to play on as it will get uglier. They still can get some good draft picks and a decent player for him.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is fairly simple. Green Bay has never been, nor will they ever be a touchy, feely type organization. They run their franchise more like a business than any franchise in the NFL. And Rodgers knows that very well. And the Packers also know that Aaron is a diva. Both parties also know that they are bound to each other. Much to do about nothing. This is Rodgers way to vent.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This is fairly simple. Green Bay has never been, nor will they ever be a touchy, feely type organization. They run their franchise more like a business than any franchise in the NFL. And Rodgers knows that very well. And the Packers also know that Aaron is a diva. Both parties also know that they are bound to each other. Much to do about nothing. This is Rodgers way to vent.

The Packers have completely bungled things for years and Rodgers made chicken salad out of chicken poo.

I can't think of a better QB who had a worse head coach for most of his career like Aaron Rodgers, and a completely conservative front office that rarely gave him quality receivers.

And then they go and try to find his successor without even talking to him first...

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing Rodgers to Denver, but holy cow if this is anything like the details of something that gets worked out between the teams...

Aaron Rodgers, Denver Broncos trade rumors

https://247sports.com/Article/Aaron...water-speaks-speculation-Drew-Lock-165743509/

ESPN's Bill Barnwell explained that the Broncos could offer substantially more than others when it comes to a Rodgers trade on Sunday morning’s edition of SportsCenter.

"The best possible offer for a Rodgers deal is in Denver," Barnwell said. "The Broncos could send ninth-overall pick Patrick Surtain, restricted free agent Tim Patrick, quarterback Drew Lock and two first rounders. The Packers deal Rodgers and 29th overall pick Eric Stokes. Green Bay would add a potential star cornerback in Surtain, a burgeoning talent at receiver in Patrick and draft capital for years to come."

:thud:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I keep hearing Rodgers to Denver, but holy cow if this is anything like the details of something that gets worked out between the teams...

Aaron Rodgers, Denver Broncos trade rumors

https://247sports.com/Article/Aaron...water-speaks-speculation-Drew-Lock-165743509/

ESPN's Bill Barnwell explained that the Broncos could offer substantially more than others when it comes to a Rodgers trade on Sunday morning’s edition of SportsCenter.

"The best possible offer for a Rodgers deal is in Denver," Barnwell said. "The Broncos could send ninth-overall pick Patrick Surtain, restricted free agent Tim Patrick, quarterback Drew Lock and two first rounders. The Packers deal Rodgers and 29th overall pick Eric Stokes. Green Bay would add a potential star cornerback in Surtain, a burgeoning talent at receiver in Patrick and draft capital for years to come."

:thud:

And then Elway helps to lead the team to another title even though he has largely been a bad GM.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Denver is a much worse roster than Green Bay so not likely.

Elway has been a pretty bad GM for the most part. But if they do get Rodgers without having to give up too much from the current roster, make no mistake, they are instant Super Bowl contenders. The current roster (outside of QB) is actually very solid.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA