OT: Rams fans complaining

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Just to divert everyone's angst for a moment, can you believe that many Rams fans are complaining and criticizing Sean McVay after yesterday's win? I'm taken aback by it and find it incredulous.

Specifically, he is being labeled arrogant and wrong for not running it enough. In a game where the Rams held the ball for 40 minutes and rushed for 270 yards I simply don't know how to process those ideas. On top of the fact that the Rams ran a "7-minute offense(as opposed to the usual 4)" to wrap up the game where I think they only threw it one time on the drive...it's truly amazing how spoiled and unappreciative fans can be.

I don't know what good this will do Cards fans to know but maybe piling on Rams fans will be more soothing than lamenting their own coaching situation?

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
I’m a Rams fan. I’ve not seen any complaining on the boards I’m on, at least not towards McVay. There were some complaints about the defense, which seems justified.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just to divert everyone's angst for a moment, can you believe that many Rams fans are complaining and criticizing Sean McVay after yesterday's win? I'm taken aback by it and find it incredulous.

Specifically, he is being labeled arrogant and wrong for not running it enough. In a game where the Rams held the ball for 40 minutes and rushed for 270 yards I simply don't know how to process those ideas. On top of the fact that the Rams ran a "7-minute offense(as opposed to the usual 4)" to wrap up the game where I think they only threw it one time on the drive...it's truly amazing how spoiled and unappreciative fans can be.

I don't know what good this will do Cards fans to know but maybe piling on Rams fans will be more soothing than lamenting their own coaching situation?

It's the same thing everywhere. No matter how much you win there is a certian group that's never happy and when you lose the sky is falling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave