OT: Pats OL Justin Herron Stops Assault In Tempe

Reaction score
Herron & another guy witnessed the assault & grabbed the guy. Much respect for stepping in & stopping it.

New England Patriots offensive lineman Justin Herron is receiving praise for being one of two men to stop a potential sexual assault in Tempe, Ariz., on Saturday morning.

You must be registered for see images attach
© Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports New England Patriots offensive tackle Justin Herron
Per the club's official website, a 71-year-old woman was walking through a park on Saturday when a 30-year-old male allegedly attacked her and threatened to assault her. Herron and Phoenix resident Murry Rogers swiftly jumped into action and held the alleged assailant until police arrived.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...tempted-sexual-assault-in-arizona/ar-BB1eVH0t

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kiwanis park???? Man Tempe is going downhill. I’ve noticed a lot more transients and clearly mentally ill people wandering around the streets recently as well in a few places.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kiwanis park???? Man Tempe is going downhill. I’ve noticed a lot more transients and clearly mentally ill people wandering around the streets recently as well in a few places.

the area around Kiwanis has been pretty ghetto for a long long time. The houses nearby are not too bad but right on baseline you have a lot of low income, apartments, etc. Just visit that circle K right there and you get a good taste of how many drug addicts live nearby. I used to live near it and then commuted to a job right by it for like 7 years.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s a shame if that area has gotten that bad. Used to own a house on Dunbar Dr (just off Mill and Baseline) during college years but that was about 20 years ago now.