Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting trade. Pats will now have two firsts and two seconds in this draft. They could get 4 pretty good players or trade up for someone special. One thing for sure is that Belichick won't show his hand.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rams mean business. I hate them with a passion because they are so dirty.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man... they are GOING FOR IT.

That team is as stacked as any I can remember. Only question is if they turn out like the 1994 Niners or 2011 Eagles (think that was the year they went crazy in FA).

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Interesting trade. Pats will now have two firsts and two seconds in this draft. They could get 4 pretty good players or trade up for someone special. One thing for sure is that Belichick won't show his hand.

wouldnt it blow some minds if they packaged up those picks with next years first and traded in to #2 or such to draft a QB

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Trivia question: Cards traded down and the team they traded with picked Cooks. What team made the trade and which two players did the Cards draft as a result?

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Better Cooks than OBJ. And Cooks is up for a new contract next year, so the Rams have another salary situation to figure out next year.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Makes me wonder about Brandon Cooks. Why would he be traded two years in a row?
Billy B saw trade value... the Pats dont really value WR's much. Having four picks in the top 64 can add some nice talent to their roster... whereas Cooks didnt make much of a difference for them...65 catches with 7 TD's is not that hard to replace...

The Rams on the other hand are playing smart.... they are building a team to beat Minnesota and Philly.... kinda expect them to go heavy on linemen(o&D) in the draft...and a RB

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Trivia question: Cards traded down and the team they traded with picked Cooks. What team made the trade and which two players did the Cards draft as a result?
The team was the saints and we got Deone Bucannon and John Brown. Looked like a great trade until John brown and Bucc couldn’t stay healthy...

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Billy B saw trade value... the Pats dont really value WR's much. Having four picks in the top 64 can add some nice talent to their roster... whereas Cooks didnt make much of a difference for them...65 catches with 7 TD's is not that hard to replace...

The Rams on the other hand are playing smart.... they are building a team to beat Minnesota and Philly.... kinda expect them to go heavy on linemen(o&D) in the draft...and a RB

They have to upgrade from Goff.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if the Pats make Lauletta a 1st round pick with this move - or Jackson/Rudolph.

But, I honestly don't see the point of them making this trade. Brady's running really thin on weapons now.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if the Pats make Lauletta a 1st round pick with this move - or Jackson/Rudolph.

But, I honestly don't see the point of them making this trade. Brady's running really thin on weapons now.
Plus, I’ve read a gronk trade is likely.