OT: Other games 12-11-22

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Some one tell me again why my idea of going after CMC was a bad idea. Shaking my head

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The end of the half in SF was just insanely bad. Evans(on my fantasy team) wide open for a TD Brady underthrows him. The play before Brady wanted PI or defensive holding didn't get it. SF gets the ball goes downfield and then Purdy throws a pick right to a LB but the refs call it back to call defensive holding on a guy coming off the LOS who tripped and fell when the DB made contact. Mike Pereira said yeah you have to let that go it's at the LOS, it's normal hand fighting that's not a penalty. Next play TD to Aiyuk game over.

If they call the illegal contact on 3rd down TB as a first and goal from 1 and they go in at half likely down 21-7 instead of 28-0. Brady was screaming at the refs after the 3rd down and you could hear the TB bench when they called the holding on them to take back the INT.

Denver man if they could pass block at all they'd be ahead in this game, 6 sacks already for the Chiefs.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I officially want to quit ff with deebo going out. I've lost Goedert, Breece Hall, Kupp, Deebo, and Higgins. That's ridiculous.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I officially want to quit ff with deebo going out. I've lost Goedert, Breece Hall, Kupp, Deebo, and Higgins. That's ridiculous.

Yeah I say it every year the key to winning in Fantasy football is either avoiding injuries or getting lucky and picking up a great player when someone gets hurt.

Man Mahomes is just insane.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
It's amazing to see the sideline transformation of Steve Wilks....he looked so clueless and lifeless in AZ and now I see him roaming up and down, looking confident...like he knows exactly what he's doing.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russell Wilson makes an amazing dodge and run to get the first and then gets his head slammed into the ground and he's concussed. When they first showed him he had blood in his mouth it looked like he bit his lip

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone tell @Shane I was right about Jerry Jeudy! 3 TD catches today. Of course he only had 3 TD's all year coming into the game but at least for one week I can gloat.

NFL players are amazing it looks like Wilson wanted to come back in the game, he couldn't even stand without help a few minutes earlier was clearly woozy

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The end of the half in SF was just insanely bad. Evans(on my fantasy team) wide open for a TD Brady underthrows him. The play before Brady wanted PI or defensive holding didn't get it. SF gets the ball goes downfield and then Purdy throws a pick right to a LB but the refs call it back to call defensive holding on a guy coming off the LOS who tripped and fell when the DB made contact. Mike Pereira said yeah you have to let that go it's at the LOS, it's normal hand fighting that's not a penalty. Next play TD to Aiyuk game over.

If they call the illegal contact on 3rd down TB as a first and goal from 1 and they go in at half likely down 21-7 instead of 28-0. Brady was screaming at the refs after the 3rd down and you could hear the TB bench when they called the holding on them to take back the INT.

Denver man if they could pass block at all they'd be ahead in this game, 6 sacks already for the Chiefs.
Which shows refs have way to much power

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some one tell me again why my idea of going after CMC was a bad idea. Shaking my head
We would have to trade away draft capital.

And if we would have been only one or two players away then it would have been a good deal but we're not. We need a total roster overhaul.

Last edited:

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's amazing to see the sideline transformation of Steve Wilks....he looked so clueless and lifeless in AZ and now I see him roaming up and down, looking confident...like he knows exactly what he's doing.
Oh, so you mean the opposite of Kliff. :stick:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose