OT: other games 11-27-22

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What's your point? The Cardinals were under center today, Kliff just isn't smart enough to use play action, so the defense knows it's going to be a run every time.
Kyler doesn't like to pass out of sets run from under center, so they don't do it. He didn't do it in college either.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure would be nice if we had a quarterback that could sneak it from under center on any fourth or third and one….. It’s definitely a detriment. Jalen hurts makes it look so easy….

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler doesn't like to pass out of sets run from under center, so they don't do it. He didn't do it in college either.
this has been said a lot, but I can’t find anything that backs this. Even with McCoy under center, we didn’t throw the ball, minus the 1 rollout we ran. I honestly don’t think it’s in KK playbook. We’ve seen more plays under center the last month and a half then we’ve probably seen the previous 3 seasons combined. Yet, the only play we see is Conner up the middle.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
this has been said a lot, but I can’t find anything that backs this. Even with McCoy under center, we didn’t throw the ball, minus the 1 rollout we ran. I honestly don’t think it’s in KK playbook. We’ve seen more plays under center the last month and a half then we’ve probably seen the previous 3 seasons combined. Yet, the only play we see is Conner up the middle.
I don't necessarily know that means anything. Colt practices the same offense that K1 does, they aren't going to have a seperate offense for different QBs.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I’ve been harping on this. I remember ONE PASS ( incomplete to Ertz) when Kyler was under center.
Today Kyler play actioned but it was a design run for him.
Every defensive coordinator can bet the house it is a run when Kyler is under center and that is pathetic.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't necessarily know that means anything. Colt practices the same offense that K1 does, they aren't going to have a seperate offense for different QBs.
I understand that, but a lot of people state that Kyler doesn’t like to throw from under center. How do we actually know he doesn’t or if it’s just not a part of KK’s offense?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose