OT: Other games 10-2-22

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't forget that game but the Rams are considered the team to beat in the West & the 49ers own them. KK ***** his pants every time McVay is on the other sideline. No way our defense gets that much pressure with only 4, hell, we can't get that much pressure with 6 lol.
Not that one time...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He can see over the line :)

Sure but the real issue is they have a run game that the Rams worry about so play action works and opens up the middle. Yes Kyler has to get better at that stuff but part of it is teams scheme to stop Kyler running and don't really worry about the rest of our run game.

Jimmy gets easy throws because of the run game, even with Wilson as the RB

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
but we could have only had 1 of Deebo or AJ not both. We could have had Deebo and Metcalf and never had to trade for D Hop although combined they're awfully expensive.

obviously hindsight but imagine a draft of Kyler, Deebo, Metcalf, Allen and Crosby all of whom we could have picked.
No Im saying its the fact we passed up on two elite Wrs at the top of round 2. Gotta at least get one of them. We're not sweating Deebo if we got AJ. Vice versa. Now its like dear lord still be elite when returning Hopkins or we're screwed.

Although rumor was that Keim was going to take N'Keal Harry if he slipped to the 2nd round/Byron wasnt there. So there's a worse reality.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Very impressive win by Niners. They made the Rams offense look bad. Stafford was under siege all game.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No Im saying its the fact we passed up on two elite Wrs at the top of round 2. Gotta at least get one of them. We're not sweating Deebo if we got AJ. Vice versa. Now its like dear lord still be elite when returning Hopkins or we're screwed.

Although rumor was that Keim was going to take N'Keal Harry if he slipped to the 2nd round/Byron wasnt there. So there's a worse reality.
So we actually lucked out. Remember the time plucked out on David Johnson cause Lions took Ameer Abdullah? Keim's eyesight of talent is just .......

ASU used Harry in the exact same way how Shanahan is using Deebo now. Maybe he just went to the wrong team. His route running is extremely raw, I will give you that, but man, hate to see all those talents gone waste. I really had high hope for Harry, never thought he would fail this badly in the NFL.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dallas has t beaten anyone. Philly really hasn’t either. Green Bay has looked
Bad in beating people.
I see.

Then KC Chiefs must be overrated as well then.

They lost to the Colts who suck.

They beat the Bucs, who only beat the Cowboys(overrated) and the Saints (Who suck) and got beat by Packers (overrated).

They beat us, who barely beat the Raiders (struggling) and Panthers (who suck)

And barely beat the Chargers, who lost to Jaguars (who apparently suck), and only beat the Raiders (struggling) and Texans (who suck).

I got it now. Makes sense!

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I see.

Then KC Chiefs must be overrated as well then.

They lost to the Colts who suck.

They beat the Bucs, who only beat the Cowboys(overrated) and the Saints (Who suck) and got beat by Packers (overrated).

They beat us, who barely beat the Raiders (struggling) and Panthers (who suck)

And barely beat the Chargers, who lost to Jaguars (who apparently suck), and only beat the Raiders (struggling) and Texans (who suck).

I got it now. Makes sense!
It didn’t have to make sense to you. It was my opinion on who is overrated. I didn’t sit down with an excel
Spreadsheet to breakdown my opinion. A lot of people thought the Cardinals were overrated last year at 10-1 and it turned out they were right. I’m glad
You spent all that time breaking down my opinion.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It didn’t have to make sense to you. It was my opinion on who is overrated. I didn’t sit down with an excel
Spreadsheet to breakdown my opinion. A lot of people thought the Cardinals were overrated last year at 10-1 and it turned out they were right. I’m glad
You spent all that time breaking down my opinion.
I don't know what to say man. That post took like a minute or two.

Pretty much every post, discussion on this entire board is about shared or dissenting opinions, how is this any different?

It's cool dude. We'll agree to disagree.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose