OT: NFC championship Rams at Saints 1-20-19

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the worst blown call I have ever seen. The Rams CB made that play so he wouldnt catch the ball. He didnt even play the ball. He litterally head first rocked a dude Who never saw him coming. Defender never looked around...never played any type of defense. And if you want to argue that...you are a moron. Because look at the video. Aftwr the play. The defender looked around 3 or 4 times almost waiting for a flag!!! He was out of position and didnt want dude to score a TD. in fact watch replay...he doesnt start celebrating for atleast 6 seconds after looking around the field.
I hate ...like really hate when people use the defense of...well New Orleans didnt play well after half time. or they threw an INT here or should have passed here. That is Bulls#$t. that is every team in every game. you can find the whys or the what could haves. This isnt about that. This is about a call that is made 99 out of 100 all the way down to Pee Wee .. Saints won that game 98 out of 100... Rams defender ram straight at Lewis and had no idea where the ball was. Lewis was even coming back to the ball!!! It was as obvious a pass interference that probably ever had been ...and he took Lewis out....it had like 4 penalties in 1.

now saying that.....I dont care because New England has a much easier game against The Rams. Belichick wont lose to a newbie. Goff isnt going to tear up the Patriots. Saints had a veteran team with Breed. Patriots might win by 24
Can’t disagree with anything you’ve stated. I still question passing twice in that situation. If you watch the replay had the Ram player watched the ball he could conceivably had a pick 6.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA