OT: My son is in a contest

CT Card Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Just some quick background: My two boys, Zachary 8 and Connor 2, are both Cards fans. Zach has a Fitz jersey that he proudly wears to school here in Patriots country. Connor was watching the Cowboys game with me and saw how excited Dad got when JJ ran back the opening kickoff. For the rest of the game, and any other game he watches now, he yells "Go JJ, go JJ" no matter what Cardinal player may have the ball.

Anyway, we had filmed this video of Connor running around the house being a nut and singing I Kissed a Girl (the things that they learn from older siblings!). A friend that we sent the video too later told us about this Kids Kareoke contest, so we figured why not take a shot and enter him.

Here's the link: http://www.mix931.com/pages/kiddieokee-cat1.html

Hopefully, you get a laugh from the video. If you wish to vote, there is a link on the left side. Connor (and his family) thank you for your support.

PS I haplogize for putting this on the football board. I view daily, but post infrequently and this is the only ASFN board I might be known on.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could not hate that song more, but will cast some votes nonetheless for the Cards' fan! :)

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
Cast my vote. Love the guitar style he uses. Combo August Rush and Jeff Healey (standing up of course)!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Katy Perry? Really? You don't have any Pantera in your house?

:)

Reaction score
Could not hate that song more, but will cast some votes nonetheless for the Cards' fan! :)
But Connor rocked that song! Plus what a sweet guitar/keyboard he has!

He was the best of the bunch, even the family dog had to come and check him out! :p

OP
OP
C

CT Card Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Down to the last day so I thought I'd give it a final bump. I think it ends at noon tomorrow, just in time for the Pats game.

Thanks again everybody.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave