Supporting Member
Reaction score
Report just came through on NFL mobile that Kam's headed to Seattle for 'talks'

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seahawks are the most dramatic team (patriots are up there too) in the NFL. ALWAYS something about them in the news. Probably not going to happen, but hope they continue the losing. But they will probably destroy the Bears Sunday

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
If he was coming back to reinforce their OL, I might think this is a bigger deal. He provides an upgrade to their strongest unit, but their weakest unit will still be their undoing.

Last edited:

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
Darn, I was hoping he would hold out for the whole season.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The holdout only cost him a million

If Seattle holds firm on its fines against him, he's lost over $2mil, and he's not going to get a new deal.

Poorly handled by Kam and his agent.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet the holdout doesn't cost him anything. Seahawks will pay him all that he was losing during the holdout, IMO.

According to all reports this morning the team is holding firm

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to all reports this morning the team is holding firm

as well they should... the guy willfully didn't play in games. no reason he should be paid for his stupidity, which helped put them in an 0-2 hole to start the season.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he loses his game checks no matter what. Seattle can forgive his fines though.

I guess that what happens when you hold out with no leverage and come crawling back.

RINGLESS

Veteran
Reaction score
There is nothing the Seahawks can do to forgive the fines from the missed games and the bonus. That is part of the CBA. They can only forgive training camp fines.

He lost at least $540k in game checks, plus 500K in bonuses.

The rest past that can be forgiven if they so choose.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He and his agent **** the bed. Three years is too early for a major holdout. He should've planted the seed and came back with 1-2 preseason games left then saved the actual holdout next year.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Chancellor probably couldn't resist the idea of returning the week he'd be facing Jimmy Claussen.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Only time and games played will tell us if every thing is Peaches and Cream in HAGLAND .
Did the midget get paid -- did beastmode get paid --- did the new TE Graham get paid ??
This could turn out to be something good for the rest of the NFC West , these are the issues that can turn Cancerous in a locker room.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They can say that everything is great now that he's back, but there had to be hurt feelings on one or both sides.

In a text message to Smith, Chancellor said: "Ima go help my teammates that are understanding of my position and the ones who aren't. God forgives all, why can't i? Time to help us get back to the big dance. I can address business after the season. Me and Marshawn started a mission 2 years ago. I can't let my Dawg down....Real talk."

What's he forgiving? The organization or the teammates thad weren't "understanding of his position"?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose