OT- JJ Watt

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like he's past him prime now the injuries are really starting to pile up.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Injuries happen and they cut careers short. NFL players should be the highest paid athletes along with prize fighters for the greater health risks they take compared to baseball and basketball players.

On a side note, his little brother is making an immediate impact with PIT.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
His career is now done. Let's just say I know a few people and he has already been considering giving up football and acting, like action hero stuff because he has a large mass appeal... great guy, and like Fitz does not need football now to make an impact and I doubt he wants anymore injuries with his whole life ahead of him and surviving so much so far

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
His career is now done. Let's just say I know a few people and he has already been considering giving up football and acting, like action hero stuff because he has a large mass appeal... great guy, and like Fitz does not need football now to make an impact and I doubt he wants anymore injuries with his whole life ahead of him and surviving so much so far

That sucks from a football fan perspective, but I hope he does what is best for him.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Looks like he's past him prime now the injuries are really starting to pile up.

He is 28, born in 1989. Definitely NOT past his prime. ACL injuries happen to players of all ages, and tonight's injury definitely looked like an ACL.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He is 28, born in 1989. Definitely NOT past his prime. ACL injuries happen to players of all ages, and tonight's injury definitely looked like an ACL.

He's done being JJ Watt. He looked like just another guy this year and now add another major injury.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tibial Plateau fracture. Never even heard of that.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It is the very top of the tibia. The relatively flat part that articulates with the femur. This means the force of his own femur caused the fracture. It's not good. You could pick any other place on the tibia and it would be better for him.

Surgery and out for season again.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And their 3rd best defender in Mercilus has a torn pectoral muscle & is also out for the season. Both got injured in less than 6 minutes into the game......Jesus.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Age has nothing to do with a guy being in his prime.

Honey badger is in his mid 20s and you can tell he's never gonna be the player he was. The injuries have robbed him

speedy

the medic
Reaction score

I sustained one when I ruptured my ACL playing. It also means he could have more than just an ACL rupture. For instance, I had meniscus and IT band damage as well... Depending on the extent of the damage to the plateau, he could require a micro FX to regenerate the cartilage surface. It's a long term recovery.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Injuries happen and they cut careers short. NFL players should be the highest paid athletes along with prize fighters for the greater health risks they take compared to baseball and basketball players.

On a side note, his little brother is making an immediate impact with PIT.
NFL players should insure themselves and invest wisely instead of splurging their money. Their future is a short one and they should plan accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL players should insure themselves and invest wisely instead of splurging their money. Their future is a short one and they should plan accordingly.

They won't plan accordingly. They are 'low IQ'

Sincerely,

Steve Keim

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson