OT: James Harden trade details

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just feel like Kyrie is at a crossroads in his career, he can either go Dennis Rodman and be a crazy guy who plays, or he can go off the rails and ruin his career. He has to be careful. If he's legitimately sitting out over what happened at the Capitol and what it says about treatment of whites vs blacks I can support that, but it can't go on for too long, his team is going to need him eventually.

That's the first I heard Kyrie was sitting out because of what happened at the capitol. I think that's an excuse since he's been filmed at a few family gatherings. I also thought he was missing games prior to the capitol mess.

I remember him saying he planned on retiring early and it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't make it through this year, or this year is his last. He seems so disinterested.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the first I heard Kyrie was sitting out because of what happened at the capitol. I think that's an excuse since he's been filmed at a few family gatherings. I also thought he was missing games prior to the capitol mess.

I remember him saying he planned on retiring early and it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't make it through this year, or this year is his last. He seems so disinterested.

It was being speculated I don't think he's actually said why he's not there.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamza...sion-in-jacob-blake-shooting/?sh=16cd05d512ea

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I could see this. He's made $158.5M not including endorsements and acting money. He's had a very good career and won a NBA title so there really isn't anything more he has to accomplish. He doesn't have that Lebron / Kobe / Michael drive to be the best so he probably feels he can walk away now and not bat an eye.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly hope nets dethrone the lakers

Be amazing to see nash win a ring as a hc since was unsble to as a sun

Still fing hate those stupid duncan teams :( and when duncan drained that 3 lol

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Honestly hope nets dethrone the lakers

Be amazing to see nash win a ring as a hc since was unsble to as a sun

Still fing hate those stupid duncan teams :( and when duncan drained that 3 lol

I watched the end of that one recently. Not only the Duncan shot in OT but Finley hits a 25 ft contested 3 to tie with 15 seconds left to tie it in regulation. They were the better team but that crusher basically ended the series. We were probably robbed of what would’ve been a heartbreaking game 7 defeat at least!