OT: How to watch the Suns game this Saturday?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe it is the VPN I use, but when I was in Bullhead City trying to VPN NBA Package, and it would not work, the tech worked for an hour on my account, and he kept saying, "We can't see you! Are you using a VPN?" Of course I said no. So after an hour I said just cancel this. They sent me to enrollment, and they told them I could not get it to work. So they refunded my money and cancelled the account. I used ipVanish.

I don't know what to say. I tried out a VPN once and had another site verify my IP was in a different location.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Now I am reading that League Pass is blocking VPN’s.

well. I guess the NBA has finally finished me off. I will stop in from time to time and watch a few highlights here and there, but one of the things COVID has taught me is that I can live without the NBA. Meanwhile, not watching makes my observations here nearly pointless

When they get less greedy and offer a way to watch reasonably, I might be back. I think I will spend my extra time in the gym. It will be better for me.
I’m right there with ya, bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Looks like League Pass just opened back up today.

Still have blackouts, but that's not surprising. It's part of their tv deals with local networks (like Fox Sports AZ).

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Geez this is really a disaster, what a joke. Im on yourube tv too. Ive been meaning to look theough this. Id be open to those pirating streaming sites someone else mentioned but it always seems like too much work clicking on 25 links, hooking up laptop to big screen etc

im trying to just down a couple Trulys and cuss out Deandre Ayton not this crap...

how is this a win for anyone with no fans at games and no way to watch? This is literally dumbfounding to me..

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We would need Fox Sports Arizona for the Suns. TVision doesn't carry the Fox reginal sports networks.

This. Fox Regionals are owned by Sinclair and they will be rebranded Bally's soon. FS1 is still owned by Fox.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looks like AT&T streaming service has it as an add on, has anyone used this?

Last edited:

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Looks like AT&T streaming service has it as an add on, has anyone used this?
AT&T does have it, but the service is pretty expensive. It's like $100 a month after the first year with a service commitment or just $100 per month from the start without a commitment.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sinclair is an evil pos company so not surprising they are doing evil pos stuff.

but muhhhhh profit marginzzz

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
As long as DirecTV can provide FSAZ at a reasonable price, I will keep it until something better comes along.
As a die hard Suns fan, I too have DTV. It's the only way I'm guaranteed to be able to watch every single Suns game on my big screen TV. I'm in the San Diego/LA market so I have to watch Suns/Clippers games on their Fox Sports Prime Ticket channel and Suns/Lakers games on the Spectrum channel. The rest I get on League Pass, NBATV, TNT, and ESPN.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
get adblock on your iphone, turn it on in safari settings, Go to nba-streams.xyz in safari, then cast it to TV, For me it is full screen and HD quality. Tested it on several games yesterday and it worked quite well.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Likely the cheapest and least frustrating solution is throwing $50 at a friend or family member who has Cox and use their ID and password to sign into the Fox Sports Go app.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Likely the cheapest and least frustrating solution is throwing $50 at a friend or family member who has Cox and use their ID and password to sign into the Fox Sports Go app.
This is what I just did. My parents still have Cox. The hardest part was explaining to them how it works. Haha. But I finally got what I needed so I’m good I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a die hard Suns fan, I too have DTV. It's the only way I'm guaranteed to be able to watch every single Suns game on my big screen TV. I'm in the San Diego/LA market so I have to watch Suns/Clippers games on their Fox Sports Prime Ticket channel and Suns/Lakers games on the Spectrum channel. The rest I get on League Pass, NBATV, TNT, and ESPN.

DTV now has a Spectrum channel? I didn't know that. There was a time when the only way to watch the Suns when they played at the Lakers was to switch to Time Warner Cable (or one of the few cable systems that they worked with). Since that also let me finally get the Pac 12 games I made the switch from DTV and now I stream all the Suns games through League Pass and catch the blackout games on the networks you mentioned. I miss Direct TV but let's face it, it is not the system it used to be back in the 90's and 00's.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just got home. YouTubeTV has me blocked. Where to get the feed? I’m using a roku

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
DTV now has a Spectrum channel? I didn't know that. There was a time when the only way to watch the Suns when they played at the Lakers was to switch to Time Warner Cable (or one of the few cable systems that they worked with). Since that also let me finally get the Pac 12 games I made the switch from DTV and now I stream all the Suns games through League Pass and catch the blackout games on the networks you mentioned. I miss Direct TV but let's face it, it is not the system it used to be back in the 90's and 00's.
Yep, they do. I’m sure satellite TV is going the way of the dodo bird but until I get a better solution for Suns basketball, I’m sticking with it.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, they do. I’m sure satellite TV is going the way of the dodo bird but until I get a better solution for Suns basketball, I’m sticking with it.

Understood. I wouldn't say it's better but Spectrum cable gives me the same options for Suns games although I end up streaming them more than watching on cable because they don't have the full lineup in HD. Still, as long as you have the ability to stream to your big screen, it gives you at least the equal of DTV. Like I said though, getting the Pac games had a lot to do with my decision, not just the Suns.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm stuck with directV

I'm in the local market, so the games are blacked out here in Abq.

So I use the fox sports go app

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watched the first half on a quality steam from nbastreams.xyz