OT: How to watch the Suns game this Saturday?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I have Youtube TV that does not have Fox Sports AZ on it anymore. My son and I are looking all over for a streaming service that has it still. Not getting too far!! Any help at all, thank you in advance. I use Amazon Firestick 4K to do my streaming.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost purchased YouTube TV because I thought they had FSAZ on it. Didn't know they stopped carrying the channel. I'm still plugging away with DirecTV.

According to the linked article below Hulu+Live TV may have it.

I guess Cox Communications has it as well.

Maybe some other fans know of a streaming service that has it. Good luck.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...-regional-sports-networks-arizona/4902067002/

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Wow. I’ve had YouTubetv for a while now and didn’t even realize it was gone. I remember it almost being shut off in the spring but thought they had resolved it. Oh well, I guess I won’t be watching unless it’s nationally televised. I’m certainly not going back to cable or satellite. My guess is they’ll come to terms with streaming platforms again now that sports will be coming back between the nba and mlb in the spring. But if not, RIP Suns games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
I almost purchased YouTube TV because I thought they had FSAZ on it. Didn't know they stopped carrying the channel. I'm still plugging away with DirecTV.

According to the linked article below Hulu+Live TV may have it.

I guess Cox Communications has it as well.

Maybe some other fans know of a streaming service that has it. Good luck.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...-regional-sports-networks-arizona/4902067002/
This article is from their dispute back in February. They agreed to continue on until the pro sports seasons were completed. I was just looking through other main streaming platforms like Hulu and Sling. No luck on either. We’ll see what happens.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This article is from their dispute back in February. They agreed to continue on until the pro sports seasons were completed. I was just looking through other main streaming platforms like Hulu and Sling. No luck on either. We’ll see what happens.

If they can't get it fixed for local fans, the only thing I can think of is to get NBA television and use a VPN.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
If they can't get it fixed for local fans, the only thing I can think of is to get NBA television and use a VPN.
Yeah, that might be a solution. I guess for me personally I’ve lost a lot of my excitement for sports since the pandemic hit so I’ll be alright without. I keep up casually and enjoy talking about players transactions but the combination of just not caring as much with everything going on in the world and the product without fans just leaves me feeling so-so about watching. Hopefully that’ll change if/when the virus situation calms down. Anyway, all that said I hope they have a really good year. I’ll catch the few nationally televised games.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
NBA TV is on Youtube TV

They don't show all the games though.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that might be a solution. I guess for me personally I’ve lost a lot of my excitement for sports since the pandemic hit so I’ll be alright without. I keep up casually and enjoy talking about players transactions but the combination of just not caring as much with everything going on in the world and the product without fans just leaves me feeling so-so about watching. Hopefully that’ll change if/when the virus situation calms down. Anyway, all that said I hope they have a really good year. I’ll catch the few nationally televised games.

I can definitely understand how you feel. When the pandemic hit I had a hard time getting through that period without sports. I stuck with the NBA knowing they would figure out a way to finish the season. There was too much television revenue to leave on the table. It gave me something to look forward too. Also having some NFL and college games helped out as well.

Hopefully the television situation resolves itself. Always great to read your posts even if you are not able to watch the games.

Reactions: Rab

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
I can definitely understand how you feel. When the pandemic hit I had a hard time getting through that period without sports. I stuck with the NBA knowing they would figure out a way to finish the season. There was too much television revenue to leave on the table. It gave me something to look forward too. Also having some NFL and college games helped out as well.

Hopefully the television situation resolves itself. Always great to read your posts even if you are not able to watch the games.
Yeah, I guess I’ve kind of learned that sports are a luxury, but not a need that I have to plan my whole day around. Haha. But I’m sure I’ll get back to that point again. It’s crazy cause I find myself watching old Cardinals, Dbacks, and Suns games over and over just to hear the crowd and the atmosphere again. The 2015 NFC playoff game against the Packers and obviously Game 7 of 01 World Series are staples in my lineup. I also watch a ton of old games from the Suns 06 playoff run. So I get my fill that way.

Hopefully they’ll make games more accessible to fans through the pandemic and if they do, I’m sure I’ll catch some more. Always enjoy reading your posts as well, bro!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
At&T TV Now their $80 service and Cox seem like the only two! We watch a lot of Suns games!! I had NBA Ticket and it was a pain in the A$$! Even with VPN, they were unreliable when I last used them. If the game was on NBATV, which I could not get where I was, they would not show it on NBA Ticket!! I missed games when we sucked. Now the team looks like it could be featured on NBA TV more, so you actually get blacked out if you don't have NBA TV even out of state!!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At&T TV Now their $80 service and Cox seem like the only two! We watch a lot of Suns games!! I had NBA Ticket and it was a pain in the A$$! Even with VPN, they were unreliable when I last used them. If the game was on NBATV, which I could not get where I was, they would not show it on NBA Ticket!! I missed games when we sucked. Now the team looks like it could be featured on NBA TV more, so you actually get blacked out if you don't have NBA TV even out of state!!

Everyone knows it's better to treat out of state customers better than local customers.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The NBA has a big problem with game availability especially with teams covered by Fox Regionals which is 75% of the league.

I'd argue that NBA fans are a younger audience than most sports and more likely to be cordcutters. So these fans are going to pirate your product or not watch. Not good. It's hard to imagine how Sinclair could've mismanaged their RSN acquisition any worse. The NBA can't be happy.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The NBA has a big problem with game availability especially with teams covered by Fox Regionals which is 75% of the league.

I'd argue that NBA fans are a younger audience than most sports and more likely to be cordcutters. So these fans are going to pirate your product or not watch. Not good. It's hard to imagine how Sinclair could've mismanaged their RSN acquisition any worse. The NBA can't be happy.

This is ultimately why my umbilical cord remains attached to DirecTV. I agree there are a lot of cord cutters out there.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crackstreams.com has nba streams :) where i watch the cardinals lose every sun lol....

the best.

I also do the league pass on the NBA app. You don’t have to pay for the whole thing you can pick just one team(The Suns) and just get all there games I think it’s like 20-25 bucks for the season

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
the best.

I also do the league pass on the NBA app. You don’t have to pay for the whole thing you can pick just one team(The Suns) and just get all there games I think it’s like 20-25 bucks for the season
Do you live in the Valley? I’m just curious cause it was my understanding league pass is blacked out locally. Maybe I have it wrong.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you live in the Valley? I’m just curious cause it was my understanding league pass is blacked out locally. Maybe I have it wrong.

I live here but work in the Bay Area. I didn’t know that

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow i didnt realized it was gone off of youtubeTV. i was looking forward to the games too on YoutubeTV. I was ready to cancel it but decided not to since the season was coming up.

Before youtubeTV, I was on DTV-GO, but they discontinued that package which was amazing for the price a couple of years ago. Now their streaming is like $80 or something, i havent checked since. I might just have to switch back to DTV/satellite now, would be ok considering they usually have that $200 prepaid card promo going on.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is ultimately why my umbilical cord remains attached to DirecTV. I agree there are a lot of cord cutters out there.
I cut the cord years ago. Have to find streaming sources to watch.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So. Without cable or satellite, where do you go to get games?

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow now looking at DTV, fox sports is only available on the most expensive package??? 135/month?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
the best.

I do the league pass app too. Just suns. Works great for me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave