OT: Gronkowski v tiny Colts defender

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did any happen to see Rob Gronkowski block the tiny Colt db all the way out of the end zone and into the camera stand?

Wish I could find the .gif.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as I want to say Gronk is a ***** for this, I can picture that the DB has been talking crap to him and he finally got tired of it.

Then the Jimmy Fallon big head behind the goal post is pretty funny.. Weird, but funny

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i think he is a jerk..i would like to see him pushing someone of his weight and not a player 80 lb lighter

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
i think he is a jerk..i would like to see him pushing someone of his weight and not a player 80 lb lighter

THIS ^

the guy is most likely a big jughead. No discipline, cant go pushing players all over the place because "you can"

I'd pay money to see jj watt or Suh beat his ass

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

THIS ^

the guy is most likely a big jughead. No discipline, cant go pushing players all over the place because "you can"

I'd pay money to see jj watt or Suh beat his ass

Violent sport of alpha males. You get the chance to knock someone off their block you do it. Especially is hes been jawin at you.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
Violent sport of alpha males. You get the chance to knock someone off their block you do it. Especially is hes been jawin at you.

true but then he is going to get flagged for it, isn't that kind of selfish for a player to settle a score knowing he is going to be flagged for it and get the team punished for it? ( regardless of score)

I just thought it was out of line even for the NFL.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hilarious. Love the Gronk.

Then there was Rob Gronkowski. Angry over the yammering done by Colts safety Sergio Brown all game—cameras actually caught Gronkowski complaining about it—the Gronk man blocked Brown from the field, to the sideline, beyond the sideline and into a stand holding a camera. It was brutal. It was beautiful. It was emblematic of the Patriots' second-half mood.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

lol

true but then he is going to get flagged for it, isn't that kind of selfish for a player to settle a score knowing he is going to be flagged for it and get the team punished for it? ( regardless of score)

I just thought it was out of line even for the NFL.

I think it was an awesome play. Maybe the guy was holding him and wouldnt let go or momentum had him falling into the guy or something. Thats for his coach to worry about.

I love nothing more than a good punking during a football game. I watch for the violence, not for the hugs and kisses.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
It is a big boy league.

Agreed.

Gronk is a jerk for pushing around a smaller man in a football game ?

That is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.

You don't want to get embarrassed by another person who is stronger then don't go out on the field.

Plus that is patty cake compared to what Nate Allen used to do to people.

Hell that is patty cake compared to what I used to do to people. If on was on the rugby pitch and some 150 lbs moron comes in my area ? LOL, I would rag doll the hell out of him, without a drop of remorse.

That is the point of power ladies and gentlemen. Gronk is bigger and stronger, and once there is a confrontation, face to face, that is where his power and strength take the advantage.

I don't see the fast guys slowing down for the slower players, why on earth would the more powerful players not just crush the weaker ones ?

SMH

Problem with modern day sports, everything is more and more centered around letting the quick little fast guys not get hurt, thus slowly taking the power aspect out of most sports.

25 years ago John Brown couldn't play WR in the NFL, Mel Blount would eat his lunch every play.

Just sayin.

Last edited:

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did any happen to see Rob Gronkowski block the tiny Colt db all the way out of the end zone and into the camera stand?

Wish I could find the .gif.

You must be registered for see images

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with Mulli and Rugby. If I'm Belichick, he doesn't get any punishment at all for that flag. He gets an atta boy!