OT Derrick Henry is no human

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Jinxed.

8 weeks is the usual recovery time...... but I'd give 10 weeks here due to the size of the human with the fracture, the power and intensity of his game, and the recovery time it will take for those big a$$ muscles to get back up to full speed.

He will be back for the playoffs though, and since the titans have (essentially) a 4 game lead in their division (man.... we get zero breaks) they are making the playoffs.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jinxed.

8 weeks is the usual recovery time...... but I'd give 10 weeks here due to the size of the human with the fracture, the power and intensity of his game, and the recovery time it will take for those big a$$ muscles to get back up to full speed.

He will be back for the playoffs though, and since the titans have (essentially) a 4 game lead in their division (man.... we get zero breaks) they are making the playoffs.

Is the 'Jones' fracture named after you, Doctor?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Is the 'Jones' fracture named after you, Doctor?
Ha! Nope. But a quick google led me to this:

The Jones fracture is named after the late British orthopaedic surgeon – Dr. Robert Jones – who in the early 1900's reported the fracture after sustaining one upon landing wrong on the outside of his foot while dancing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jinxed.

we played a GB team missing like 9 starters and their DC on a short week at home. We got breaks. We just weren't able to capitalize on them last week.