OT: Coaching rumors league wide

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hopefully, Vance Joseph can assist in securing him. The guy has a ton of experience working with the OL.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yes but he cant turn iron into gold, we have trash, we dont have a single adequate lineman right now

I agree. I was a little taken back when the announcers said that the Rams were the only team in the NFL that had the same O Line for all 16 regular season games. HTF is that even possible??? The Cardinals would have to go back to the 70's to accomplish that feat. If MB wants to better understand how other teams win championships, he should try to figure out how to do that!! For starters, stop bringing in o-linemen that have a history of injuries. Find a trainer that has at least some kind of success keeping O-linemen healthy. Maybe KK's system doesn't expose linemen to as many injuries??

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Didn't we have a "top-notch coach" for the O-Line when Wilks was here? How come he could develop Carolina's line but not ours? What makes you think this guy from Denver woiud have any success?

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I guess we could ask you, "what makes you think he won't?"
Pfft, because a highly rated OLine coach who coached up a good line in Carolina has failed in AZ. Now for MY question, what makes you think that this is any different. Nice deflection from the question.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
9. Remember this name: Sean Kugler. The new Cardinals offensive line coach promises to be a big key to whatever success Kliff Kingsbury has running his brand of the Air Raid in the desert. Talking to scouts who’ve studied Texas Tech and been through Lubbock, Kingsbury should be able to seamlessly import his innovative passing game to the NFL. Where he’ll need to adjust is having more diversity in his protections, and more creativity in his run game. And since the line coach is often the run-game coordinator, Kugler figures to be very involved in both areas. Credit, too, to Kingsbury for getting a guy in that spot with more than a decade of NFL experience, plus five years of collegiate head coaching experience. Kugler is very well thought of.