OT: Bucs Hire Bruce Arians

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Arians is a great coach but it's about him and not the franchise as a ongoing entity. Meaning, he might get close but Winston will sink him in any post season and since he will tailor the team for his tenure alone (like he did with us concerning his loyalties), he will set the Bucs back for years

I'll always be grateful for the exciting football he brought to AZ, but I think this comment by JG hits the nail on the head for me. Especially the last sentence!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
As I said before and in the PFF Rosen thread....... BA is going to have his hands full with Jameis.

And Todd is going to have major problems with those CB's trying to run his blitz packages. Especially since they lost Kwon Alexander.

No Pat, No Honey Badger, No good.

3 to 4 wins. Maybe 5.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As I said before and in the PFF Rosen thread....... BA is going to have his hands full with Jameis.

And Todd is going to have major problems with those CB's trying to run his blitz packages. Especially since they lost Lavonte David.

No Pat, No Honey Badger, No good.

3 to 4 wins. Maybe 5.

If this were to happen, and I'm not saying it can't, then I could see BA's health issues flaring back up & he heads into full-time retirement after 1 season in Tampa.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I'm saying it here first...... The retirement home of the NFL has moved to Tampa.

BA will struggle, the team will stink..... And Winston will be an abomination.

Top 3 pick is what I see for the Bucs. Maybe 4 wins.
But those 4 wins will be more fun to watch than anything the Cards did last year....haha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr