OT: Britt Reid, Chiefs assistant coach, involved in crash that seriously injured child

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Lawyers don’t need to make a starting “wage”/rate of $200-1000+ per hr. Ridiculous these folks make that, and the people bringing them “work” make ish and are the first (and only) to be thrown under the bus.

Lady justice is supposedly blind, but $$$ talks.

If we can’t do it “right,” then nothing should done.

The judicial branch was intended to be the weakest branch of the branches, but they’re the most heavily influenced. And they’ve become the most powerful.

I used to make $40 an hour to carry about 200 rounds of hot lead and over 40 drugs; I had to make decisions in split seconds which were judged frame by frame; the same “legal” Folks who watched my “behavior” frame by frame in real/trial time could/can take 65+ days to render a decision (“under advisement” whatever that actually means).

“WE” (The people) wonder why ish is fkd up/pose the mindless questionsask of “what do you suggest/show me where it’s so wrong,” when all the while the money pouring into this “legal” system is obvious.

My short answer: hold mfkers accountable regardless of who they are. End “discretion.”

Demand lady justice keep her blindfold on.
Sounds like you don’t like capitalism when you decide who gets to make what.

That said, I think on the criminal side of the equation money should play zero role in the legal system. But that includes the entirety of the legal system starting with law makers to law enforcement to the courts.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
You’re too intelligent for me @Ouchie-Z-Clown. I must be dreaming. I probably have PTSD. Any points I make must be invalid. You and your biological brother @Cheesebeef are the smartest dudes here… sorry to step into your forum.

I bow to you sir.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Btw, good luck.

I’m looking the other way from here out

Pray for me.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Complaining about money/status influencing defense teams/lawyers and justice is a waste of time. It has and always will be a factor. Not right but true.
Now excuse me while I go get a massage from the Orchids of Asian Day spa before continuing my endless search for Nicole Brown-Simpson's killer.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You’re too intelligent for me @Ouchie-Z-Clown. I must be dreaming. I probably have PTSD. Any points I make must be invalid. You and your biological brother @Cheesebeef are the smartest dudes here… sorry to step into your forum.

I bow to you sir.
Never claimed to be. And I have no idea why you bring cheesebeef into this considering he’s not said word. Just pointing out your ire is pointing in the wrong the direction. It’s a problem in our country these days that people can’t take simple correction of what they’ve said without getting their feelings hurt.

There have been plenty of times people have corrected me on this board. My reaction? Thank you pointing out where I was either factually wrong or basing my opinion on faulty facts. More of us should try it. We all learn from our failures. Or we should.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Going P&R but politician's should not be able to override criminal charges

Heck, President Andrew Johnson a southern Democrat from Tennessee who remained loyal to the Union during the war pardoned/declared amnesty for every former Confederate on Christmas 1868. Which included Jefferson Davis, who was about to go on trial for treason and other charges a month later. I doubt any pardon will top the controversy and anger among some created by that decision at the time.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson