OT: AAF Week 3

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Week 3 of the Alliance of American Football kicks off tomorrow afternoon. The schedule and TV is as follows:

2/23-Arizona Hotshots(2-0) @ Salt Lake Stallions(0-2) 3pm EST Bleacher Report Live

2/23-Memphis Express(0-2) @ Orlando Apollos(2-0) 8pm EST NFL Network

2/24-Birmingham Iron(0-2) @ Atlanta Legends(0-2) 4pm EST CBS Sports Network

2/24-San Antonio Commanders(1-1) @ San Diego Fleet(1-1) 8pm EST NFL Network

Don't know how I feel about a game being broadcast on an online streaming service only especially one as kind of off the wall as Bleacher Report Live. This one is going to be a ratings nightmare.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Week 3 of the Alliance of American Football kicks off tomorrow afternoon. The schedule and TV is as follows:

2/23-Arizona Hotshots(2-0) @ Salt Lake Stallions(0-2) 3pm EST Bleacher Report Live

2/23-Memphis Express(0-2) @ Orlando Apollos(2-0) 8pm EST NFL Network

2/24-Birmingham Iron(0-2) @ Atlanta Legends(0-2) 4pm EST CBS Sports Network

2/24-San Antonio Commanders(1-1) @ San Diego Fleet(1-1) 8pm EST NFL Network

Don't know how I feel about a game being broadcast on an online streaming service only especially one as kind of off the wall as Bleacher Report Live. This one is going to be a ratings nightmare.
I've been watching games on the AAF web site.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've been watching games on the AAF web site.
Is it the raw feed on the website or with announcers and production? On the APP its just the raw fees

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NJCardFan

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I much prefer watching the game with no commentary. I remember when NBC did this in 1982 in a game between the Dolphins and Jets. It was perfect.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I had to watch it on the AAF website for that reason. Decent feed although it did freeze a couple of times.
I did too, the different camera views was pretty cool too and even better no announcers! lol

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I did too, the different camera views was pretty cool too and even better no announcers! lol

That’s weird I had announcers, Malone, Drew and O’Hara. I like Mark Malone as an announcer so it wasn’t bad.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
That’s weird I had announcers, Malone, Drew and O’Hara. I like Mark Malone as an announcer so it wasn’t bad.
I like Malone too, I just had the sky view camera going so maybe the other views I just didn't stay on long enough ...or I just forget to turn on the surround sound lol

OP
OP
NJCardFan

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Atlanta just ran the "onsides kick" play and converted. They get the ball on the 28 yard line and have to make a 4th and 12 and they did on a deep ball. Of course they immediately threw an interception. I can't wait for Atlanta and Memphis to play each other.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson