Orphan Black (BBC)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A new show on BBC America that started last night.

Pretty damn good so far and a good premise. Will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

You must be registered for see images

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw the first 3 minutes online the other day. I downloaded it. Can't wait to watch it. Many of my favorite shows are BBC shows.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is probably the best new show I've seen in awhile. The lead actress is amazing. Kept thinking I'd OD on sci-fi, but this one is a step above. Very good.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just finished watching the first season. I'd say it's an average sci-fi show, reminiscent of Dark Angel at times. Or, at least, it would have been average, had it not been for the lead actress who is quite impressive in a multitude of different roles and makes the show a lot more interesting than it would have been otherwise.

Actors playing multiple parts and interacting with themselves on screen is nothing new either, but they are definitely pushing the limits on that concept in this show. She is virtually in every scene, often multiple times. It doesn't hurt that she is ridiculously attractive in all those parts.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the entire show on DVR and have not watched it yet. I have not had time but I plan on doing a marathon.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Into the third episode. I am really enjoying it so far.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Was a good 1st episode amazing how she can play so many roles so well. I feel it's the best acted show on television.

Sent from an old telephone booth using Tapatalk 2

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
5 episodes into season 1 and I'm really liking this show. 8/10

Was choosing between this and The Americans. The Americans couldn't keep my interest after 3 episodes, though I've heard it gets better.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Just watched the season 2 premier. Really, really good.

This show should be getting way more attention than it does.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This show (and Tatiana Maslany) is finally getting the accolades it deserves. Best actress over Taraji P Henson and Viola Davis. Wow just wow.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to watching this show. Currently halfway through the second season. Pretty good show so far! Tatiana is flat out amazing. Every character is their own, and I forget frequently that it’s her in all of the roles.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Finally got around to watching this show. Currently halfway through the second season. Pretty good show so far! Tatiana is flat out amazing. Every character is their own, and I forget frequently that it’s her in all of the roles.
I really enjoyed it, but it started to drag late on in the show. Honestly, I'm not sure if I ever finished.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed it, but it started to drag late on in the show. Honestly, I'm not sure if I ever finished.
You should jump back in!

Finished the series last night, wow what a ride. Helena is my favorite clone, hands down lol. Did not expect how much I would enjoy Donnie and Alison, did not care for their storyline in the beginning. Felix’s speech at his art show hand me in tears. Tatiana Maslany is seriously unbelievable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose