opTIMism: Cardinals at Panthers NFC Wildcard game!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Congrats on the Arizona Cardinals reaching a 11-5 record and qualifying for the NFC Playoffs in what many said was the toughest division in the NFL.

Add in the injuries this team overcame to earn this playoff spot and this season is super special- and far from over!

Reasons for opTIMism going into Saturdays game:
1. There's a good chance key offensive player (QB D.Stanton) and defensive leader (LB L. Foote) are back on the field overseeing their respective units.

2. If QB R.Lindley has to play he showed a lot more yesterday (3TD's 300+ yards passing) vs. very good SF 49ers defense.

3. RB K.Williams - I really think BA game plan vs SF was to try as many pass routes to see what Lindley can/cant do. But its playoff time and championships are won by running the football and stopping the run. I want to see a lot of RB K. Williams running behind a very good Cardinals O-Line, controlling the clock and setting up play action passes.

4. Special Teams- in the playoffs they can change the outcome of a close game. Our kicker and punter have done well recently but this is the week I want to see Patrick Peterson back at punt returner. He's is a game breaker and this is his time to shine.

5. There's never a good matchup in the playoffs but the Cardinals do match up well versus the Panthers. If the Cardinals run defense returns to how it was playing a month ago, Saturday could be a special day!

Go Cardinals!
Tim in NJ

@SheriffK9NJ

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reason NUMBER 1 for optimism:

It's the playoffs... there's ZERO reason to be pessimistic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA