opTIMism: Cardinals 9-3, leading NFC West! (Calling on the 12th man)

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
If ever there was a week for our stadium to truly impact the outcome of a game, this is the 'week'. Either Sea/Phil will be losing this week then either Sf/Sea will be losing next week. A Cardinals win basically clinches a wildcard berth (10 wins, 7 wins in NFC, plus we own virtually every h2h tie breaker) and puts us back in great shape to win NFC West.

THIS is the week the Cardinals get back on the road to the Super Bowl!

Go Cards!
Tim in NJ
@SheriffK9NJ

Last edited:

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If ever there was a week for our stadium to truly impact the outcome of a game, this is the 'week'. Either Sea/Phil will be losing this week then either Sf/Sea will be losing next week. A Cardinals win basically clinches a wildcard berth (10 wins, 7 wins in NFC, plus we own virtually every h2h tie breaker) and puts us back in great shape to win NFC West.

THIS is the week the Cardinals get back on the road to the Super Bowl!

Go Cards!
Tim in NJ
@SheriffK9NJ

I'm throwing in my chips! Deal the cards...

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I prefer "red sea" and "protect the nest". We don't need to copy the Hags who blatantly ripped off a revered tradition from Texas A&M.

But, I appreciate your overall point. Yes, I'm there and I will be loud.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Yes, I prefer "red sea" and "protect the nest". We don't need to copy the Hags who blatantly ripped off a revered tradition from Texas A&M.

But, I appreciate your overall point. Yes, I'm there and I will be loud.

I used to watch the Seahawks when they had Jim Zorn in the AFC and at times rooted for them when I had a few moments of energy left over from giving all my attention over to my favorite the team the Cardinals. This Seattle franchise is still in its infancy as a expansion team compared to a franchise as the Cardinals which is the oldest professional football team. They are no better than us historically because it is not our fault that our championship was not called a Super Bowl at the time... and as a Texas Ex I might dislike the Aggies, but I respect them and this fabricated use of a A&M tradition is an insult to what tradition means, we are the Big Red with fans from numerous college teams who sure the hell are not going to stomach a stolen motto by a team with a ex college coach who personifies slim ball with the likes of Barry Switzer

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to watch the Seahawks when they had Jim Zorn in the AFC and at times rooted for them when I had a few moments of energy left over from giving all my attention over to my favorite the team the Cardinals. This Seattle franchise is still in its infancy as a expansion team compared to a franchise as the Cardinals which is the oldest professional football team. They are no better than us historically because it is not our fault that our championship was not called a Super Bowl at the time... and as a Texas Ex I might dislike the Aggies, but I respect them and this fabricated use of a A&M tradition is an insult to what tradition means, we are the Big Red with fans from numerous college teams who sure the hell are not going to stomach a stolen motto by a team with a ex college coach who personifies slim ball with the likes of Barry Switzer

Which I don't use "Big Red" with the Cardinals. Everyone thinks of Nebraska when you use that term.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Which I don't use "Big Red" with the Cardinals. Everyone thinks of Nebraska when you use that term.

Point taken, I believe their football program started around 1890 and the Cards in 1898... which makes the Seahawks a whiff in football history so far lol

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Have to win at home. I prefer protect the nest as my motto. Let's go big red!!!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I had a positive CALLING MY SHOT thread last week...a lot of good that did.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Calling my shot should be a meme on this board. So awesome. I'M CALLING MY SHOT... On anything. So funny.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson