Only Murders in The Building (Hulu)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Love this show. Finale delivered nicely, but I think I give the nod to S1 for best overall so far. Very much looking forward to S3.

I thought the Lucy storyline was a little out of place, though. I get that they were developing Charles' character a bit, but just seemed a little forced.
This show's favorite thing to do is to accentuate father/child drama.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see that. But I liked the contrast between that relationship and the weird return to his relationship with Jan.

Maybe I'll re-watch and it will land better for me. Don't get me wrong, I(we) love this show and that was about as minor of a nitpick as I could have.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am super happy that both Martin and Short are getting this cherry on top of their wonderful careers.
If I am an actor and offered a part? I jump at the chance, likely the last chance to be on screen with these icons.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They got Meryl freaking Streep?? WOW!
Expectations just skyrocketed for Season 3. How surreal it must be for Selna Gomez to literally be surrounded by such powerhouses and icons the past 3 seasons.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"This show really doesn't need to do anything other than keep the momentum going. Perfect television."

*addsStreeptocast*

You must be registered for see images attach

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one doesn't seem to have the same punch as S1 or S2, but it's interesting enough and they're clearly going to keep working the misdirection angles.

My biggest critique so far is Mabel having a love interest. No other man should be able to get near her in that way and I don't think that's irrational at all.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose