ON The pick six

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sorry my fingers couldn't get them straight enough for you on my phone. But unless you are blind or just being your typical argumentative self, then you can clearly see its outside the tackle box. For the record, I don't think you're blind.
I’m thinking you guys haven’t likely ever reffed any sporting event. You’re expecting a ref to call a penalty on a tackle where the physical contact began within the tackle box and moved to just a bit outside the tackle box, in real time. Okay. Cry about that if you want, but that’s not an egregious call. It was an egregious play by the oline and Murray. But the call certainly wasn’t.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sad part is you see Pugh, Hudson and Edmonds watching the action going on behind them. Maybe they should have been blocking someone?

Edmonds tried but he got ran over by Reeder. he tried to cut him. That's what makes it so bad they rushed THREE guys and we still had Edmonds trying to block the guy who caused Kyler to panic and throw the pick. Kyler had plenty of time to get rid of it but that Reeder got to him rushing 3 against 6 is pretty alarming

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously! They rushed 4 with 6 blockers and one got through way too cleanly. So much wrong in this picture.

You must be registered for see images attach

They actually only rushed 3. 54 Floyd didn't come in at all he was watching Rondale. ONly when Kyler starts to flush does he rush. Kyler responded so poorly there it's unreal but it's amazing 3 guys beat 6 that easily and if Kyler had escaped Reeder to get outside, Floyd is there waiting. Just incredibly bad from Kyler and the OL.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose