On Paper: Starters & Backups

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It just seems like a for gone conclusion and yet it never gets addressed

Last year scared me more than this year but the injury concern is still pretty high. My hope is that with KK's Offense the ball will get out quickly and Murray can pull off some RW magic like he has for years in Seattle.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Last year scared me more than this year but the injury concern is still pretty high. My hope is that with KK's Offense the ball will get out quickly and Murray can pull off some RW magic like he has for years in Seattle.
It's gonna have to come out quickly, our line gives no time, that's gonna be KMs first test since he's never really been hurried like he will be with this line, I said this on another thread, patience is needed because what he saw in college is nothing like he's gonna see in the NFL, he'll get it he'll just have to be patient

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's gonna have to come out quickly, our line gives no time, that's gonna be KMs first test since he's never really been hurried like he will be with this line, I said this on another thread, patience is needed because what he saw in college is nothing like he's gonna see in the NFL, he'll get it he'll just have to be patient

Given that this new line has yet to take a snap together, I can't see how you can reach any conclusions.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I'm not really to concerned about the starter's so much it's what will happen when the injury bug hits which we all know will happen at some point in the offseason or regular season in my entire 40 plus years I have yet to witness Any football team go thru a whole offseason and regular season without any injury

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Isnt that the case every year with the 'O' line I mean I really liked the Veldheer and Iupati signings until the injuries started happening it had a lot of potential that was lost due to injuries

Agree. The Veldheer signing was quietly one of the best in the history of the franchise.

We didn't overpay for him, and for about three years, he played at an elite level. He was the primary reason Palmer stayed upright long enough to get us to the CCG in 2015.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Agree. The Veldheer signing was quietly one of the best in the history of the franchise.

We didn't overpay for him, and for about three years, he played at an elite level. He was the primary reason Palmer stayed upright long enough to get us to the CCG in 2015.
I never liked the idea to swap him and DJ. He was playing very good at LT. never was the same.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson