Reaction score
Better pray for that O line
It’s bad already
1 injury and you got no one
As it is a 3 man rush can do the job

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I’d be shocked if he doesn’t. This team is going to Carry 7 guaranteed.... with the three draft picks Fitz and Kirk.... that’s 5 leaves 2 spots and he is 100% more physically gifted then the other players as a WR. If he can stay healthy he makes the team IMO. With one spot for a special teams guru.

You don't think the team is more likely to want to keep a young, cheaper draft pick over a injury-prone veteran? White has shown next to nothing in his NFL career. Pharoah Cooper and Trent Sherfield will help on ST.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
You don't think the team is more likely to want to keep a young, cheaper draft pick over a injury-prone veteran? White has shown next to nothing in his NFL career. Pharoah Cooper and Trent Sherfield will help on ST.

I think they carry 7 WRs and a healthy White makes it over Sherfield.

Top 6...
Fitz
Kirk
Butler
Isabella
Johnson
White

and the last spot is up for grabs, Cooper will have to show something beyond ST to make the team.

Sherfield is still PS eligible too.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's crazy. We draft 3 WRs after drafting a good WR last year, and we have Fitz, and I still think we'd benefit from signing a WR. That WR core was so thin.

But, in reality, any linemen left that can contribute should be added immediately.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
They'll carry 7, 8 d-lineman, so who's taking his job?

Guys on the radio seem to think they only carry 6 DL being back in the 3-4, so that’s Peters, Philon, Gunter & Allen for sure...leaving 2 spots, I have to believe new draft pick Dogbe will be given every opportunity for one of those spots, Nkemdiche will probably be on the PUP, if someone else shows anything in camp he probably is gone.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Guys on the radio seem to think they only carry 6 DL being back in the 3-4, so that’s Peters, Philon, Gunter & Allen for sure...leaving 2 spots, I have to believe new draft pick Dogbe will be given every opportunity for one of those spots, Nkemdiche will probably be on the PUP, if someone else shows anything in camp he probably is gone.

Dogbe DE and Miles Brown DE/ NT

Gunter can also backup the NT spot when needed

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

They carried more than that when we last ran a 3-4.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely. Unless he just kills it in preseason he’s wayyyyy down the depth chart! I can’t see him making this roster

If White is starting week 1 it will be a huge shock imo

And it will mean that our WR corps is either ridiculous or totally imploded

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

They carried 7 in both 16 & 17, so maybe they were off by one but no way do I see them carrying 8. Either way it means Nkemdiche is competing for one of the last spots on the depth chart.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gaillard seems like a lock for an interior line backup spot....Miles maybe practice squad material.

Wilson looks like a backup TE.

Turner had moments last year at ILB.

Dogbe makes it as backup or practice squad on the DL.

OLB needs help from somewhere.
There have been more than a few people saying Galliard will be a starter.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I dont think white makes the team.

I think he will, unless he blows out his Achilles or knee.

The guy is good if healthy. Just heard a report Cards were impressed with him in the minicamp practices also.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yes, but that was because of the relative talent of the position.

Under Kingsbury they will probably carry 7 or 8 wr, and they need the roster positions from somewhere else.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but that was because of the relative talent of the position.

Under Kingsbury they will probably carry 7 or 8 wr, and they need the roster positions from somewhere else.
Keim has been quoted that they will likely keep 6.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he will, unless he blows out his Achilles or knee.

The guy is good if healthy. Just heard a report Cards were impressed with him in the minicamp practices also.
When has he proven this?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rugby, about a month after you posted your "guess" about the starters and backups, they have held up pretty well, considering the PP situation. With the signing of McClain, I think he beats out Gunter as a starter. And Gardeck has gotten some praise from the DC, moving him into a backup ILB, imo. As for CB, it looks like the team will keep Murphy as the nickel corner, so Amerson and Brock are the likely candidates for the #2 CB and backup.

I guess what I'm saying, you might want to update your choices after this week's OTA's. If you do, thanks.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm also with the stance that White makes this team. If healthy, he's got way more potential than nearly anyone on the roster. Plus he has an early familiarity with this type of offense that the rookies don't yet have.

Sherfield didn't show much of anything, but I could see the argument for Cooper on ST.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rugby, about a month after you posted your "guess" about the starters and backups, they have held up pretty well, considering the PP situation. With the signing of McClain, I think he beats out Gunter as a starter. And Gardeck has gotten some praise from the DC, moving him into a backup ILB, imo. As for CB, it looks like the team will keep Murphy as the nickel corner, so Amerson and Brock are the likely candidates for the #2 CB and backup.

I guess what I'm saying, you might want to update your choices after this week's OTA's. If you do, thanks.

Can't find anything that suggests McClain is better than Gunther.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave