On paper...best Keim draft ever

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not really. They added olinemen in free agency. And as Krang pointed out, rookie olinemen take time to play. I’m not saying I’m confident in the oline just that your comment that it’s the same oline doesn’t really hold water.
Good review
I’d say they got guys for the o line yes but everyone of them has a big injury history.
The bigger problem is the cards have never been able to develop o line players like the Patriots or Broncos who often pick late round and UDFA O lineman and development them.
For your sake I hope they work out

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
It happened in New England

Ah crap, I guess it didn't

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Yeah, everybody works with aholes. It’s probably wishful thinking to expect anything to come of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
A draft that brings hope back to the desert.

Our WR corp was so, so bad last year, just laughable, but this infusion of talent gives it a chance to be average, perhaps even above average in 2019.

Got the awesome value pick at #33, at a position that has been a thorn in our sides no less.

The big question mark is the Oline though, as many have posted.

Also, will KK prove to be an offensive guru?

Lots and lots of question marks heading into the pre-season games, but damned if I won't be watching every snap.

supercardss

Banned - Prior Troll
Reaction score
Keim is still one of the WOAT drafters. Murray Butler and Isabella were good picks but he went full Keim Time again picking mega bust small slow players like Murphy and Allen.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Keim is still one of the WOAT drafters. Murray Butler and Isabella were good picks but he went full Keim Time again picking mega bust small slow players like Murphy and Allen.
Here's the turn around for Keim this year...

In past years, a guy like Peavy would have been a 3rd or 4th round reach for Keim...A highly regarded college player with red flags...in Peavys case it's his measurables.

This year, Keim didn't really reach for picks, knowing he could get guys like Peavy as UDFA.

We won't know for sure how this draft will pan out, for a couple years...so it may, or may not, end up his best so far....But I can say it's his smartest draft, this far.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, did Keim have a good draft or did he just step aside and let Kliff draft the guys that he wanted for his system? :shrug:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Honestly, did Keim have a good draft or did he just step aside and let Kliff draft the guys that he wanted for his system? :shrug:

I think that Mr Bidwill let Kliff dictate the draft. Keim is a puppet at this point. Mr Bidwill is paying Keim. Bidwill is the CEO

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave