Oklahoma Targeting Kliff Kingsbury for HC Vacancy

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I just want some more diversity. Enough with Alabama, Clemson, Ohio st, Georgia, Oklahoma, LSU. I want FSU, Miami, USC, Michigan, Texas, notre dame, penn state, Oregon, Florida, Tennessee, Washington, to cycle through the playoffs regularly again and sprinkle in the boise states, Cincinnati’s, UCFs, Cinderella’s again.

And University of Arizona :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in Tucson and am a UA Fan and had to drive to Trident Grill to watch the game because I cant get the PAC 12 network in my neighborhood

It's sad the rivalry game couldn't be televised.

I wasn't willing to jump through hoops for one game as much as I wanted to see it.

A lot of fans can't see Suns games because they don't have Bally Sports Arizona.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's sad the rivalry game couldn't be televised.

I wasn't willing to jump through hoops for one game as much as I wanted to see it.

A lot of fans can't see Suns games because they don't have Bally Sports Arizona.

Here in Albq we're designated Rocky Mountain by Directv so we get Nugs, AVs. I already looked into Bally sports because of Suns games.. Have to pay extra for it here.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here in Albq we're designated Rocky Mountain by Directv so we get Nugs, AVs. I already looked into Bally sports because of Suns games.. Have to pay extra for it here.

It's crazy how the area where you live determines the games you get.

I built my DirecTV package around the Suns and I'm lucky enough to get the Cardinals on the local channel.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
So excited to see a legit coach at Miami. Same with LSU and USC. I love it when college football has it's powerhouses rolling and you get these schools beating the crap out of each other with amazing talent.

Riley
Kelly
Cristobal

One of those is not remotely close to the others…