OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I don’t think he geeks out on the draft and free agency like we do, which was the original assertion. This is fun for us because it’s a distraction from work.

Scouting prospects from Wake Forest and breaking down the third guard for the Panthers is boring work.

Meddling to me is getting involved in the high-profile decisions without having the context from the little decisions that get you there. I’m sure he loves feeling in the loop on first-round picks. I’m equally sure he would not care about the 15 guys were considering for a fourth-round pick.

Unfortunately, it’s the work you do evaluating the fourth rounder that hones your expertise to make a better first-round pick.
Valid points. I may have mis spoken with "geeks out"... some of us take it further than others. I was thinking more along the lines of imagining the possibilities if we got X, Y, or Z player..

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I dont want to ban anyone on super bowl Sunday so stop going at each other.

The puppy bowl is almost on so hard to be mad watching a dog named Jimmy Kibbel
Fair! I'm just stuck at work with absolutely nothing to do, so I've been passing the time being naughty and stirring the pot. I mean, the FO ineptness is pretty blatant, but the rest is just pot stirring.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave