OK krang....

pinnacle

Reaction score
tell me I was right on david boston...I stated after the charger game (I think it was the charger game - coincidence?) that he had a piss poor attitude, hated playing here and wanted to be elsewhere, etc... and you ripped me...we have agreed alot since then..just busting your chops..

looking for some sort of sick moral victory through this horrible start to free agency!

:wave:

By the way.. I heard our favorite banned troll on KDUS (again) this afternoon...they seem to be awfully quick to cut him off these days..

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by pinnacle
tell me I was right on david boston...I stated after the charger game (I think it was the charger game - coincidence?) that he had a piss poor attitude, hated playing here and wanted to be elsewhere, etc... and you ripped me...we have agreed alot since then..just busting your chops..

looking for some sort of sick moral victory through this horrible start to free agency!

:wave:

By the way.. I heard our favorite banned troll on KDUS (again) this afternoon...they seem to be awfully quick to cut him off these days..

Hey homerism can blind you sometimes! :D

I knew he acted that way, but wanted him to be here because he is so talented. He could've tried to stick up a convience store, and would've probably still defended him.

The one solace that we all might have over this Boston situation, is that he might be such a terrible person that this all makes sense, and thats the general feeling that I'm getting..

OP
OP
P

pinnacle

Reaction score
Krang...personally, I think he was so bad in the locker room that they wanted him off the roster..granted - they should have gambled that someone would give them something for him (and franchised him)..but they may have thought..so we get a 2nd or 3rd round pick..we have so much $$ to spend that we can just sign a guy with NFL experience and get someone talent wise to a 2nd or 3rd round pick.. The only thing that does not add up is...why the contract offer? so..my scenario is probably wrong given that they tried to give him a contract..only way it makes sense is that hey..we treated him fairly..maybe if no one else is willing to give him a big bonus with no conditions..maybe he will come down to earth, realize he has issues, realize we treated him fairly..and under those terms he can come back.. but they clearly knew he would not sign their contract..

If he ends up being a steriod abuser and is too "big" for his frame and is injured all the time over the next year or two the chargers will have made a mistake..but personally, I think he will do OK and be on the field most of the time - but his numbers could be hurt due to the fact that san diego is a running team.. and unless they add a better #2 receiver david will alway sbe in double coverage. I am not sure their defense is that great anymore (guys like junior are getting old). I think the raiders and chiefs will still be better (I know..the consenus is that san diego will be unstoppable). I am just not sold on them..

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I remember you mentioning about his sideline behavior and I had noticed it also. They must have labelled him as a "bad locker room influence" or not a Mac type of guy, i.e., team player.

The so-called "contract" they offered him was more of an insult, in my view. Who the heck would ever sign an NFL contract with no signing bonus? It's all about the guaranteed money these days.

That's why the told the SD press that AZ did not want him back.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose