Official ASU vs Oregon

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The thing that pisses me off as that one call where it wasn't a first down is what got Oregon back into the game and the fans too...

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oregon is hanging around too long here. I am getting a nervous feeling for the first time this year.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
What about Hakim Hill, playing with a broken arm and gets 120 yards. Talk about heart.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
With just under 3 mins left it looks like they will hold on.

What do you think they will be ranked at? A bunch of good teams lost today.
Fresno st, ohio st etc.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to get that 97 feeling . . . great win - anyone who's coming out yo LA for the SC game PM me - because me, Ouchie and our buddy Mac Wong will be there to see us beat the "juggernaut" and shock the world!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
I'm happy how we don't seem to have a prevent defense...

I'm happy Courtney Jackson's not on this team!

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
I'm starting to get that 97 feeling . . . great win - anyone who's coming out yo LA for the SC game PM me - because me, Ouchie and our buddy Mac Wong will be there to see us beat the "juggernaut" and shock the world!
Me and my buddies were in Vegas for the 1996-7 ASU vs SC game.

ASU were favorites -5.5 in that game I think and won on a fumble return for a td in ot to win and cover the spread. I had lost all the money I had and needed them to cover in order to survive. They pulled that off and we went crazy, we were at the Monte Carlo. There were a bunch of SC fans next to us. Never forget the look on their faces and of course we were hammered and rubbing in it.
Then my buddies hit like 2500 on a slot and we took a helicopter down the strip.

Good times.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dude.... if ASU beats SC only California stands in their way of a National championship. The one year I write off the Devils, they are contenders....

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Dude.... if ASU beats SC only California stands in their way of a National championship. The one year I write off the Devils, they are contenders....
Never forget about U of A. They have screwed ASU out of the Pac-10 title at least twice that I can remember.

Bastards.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
Me and my buddies were in Vegas for the 1996-7 ASU vs SC game.

ASU were favorites -5.5 in that game I think and won on a fumble return for a td in ot to win and cover the spread. I had lost all the money I had and needed them to cover in order to survive. They pulled that off and we went crazy, we were at the Monte Carlo. There were a bunch of SC fans next to us. Never forget the look on their faces and of course we were hammered and rubbing in it.
Then my buddies hit like 2500 on a slot and we took a helicopter down the strip.

Good times.

double OT - 48 - 35 winners! We shock the world in two weeks - bank on it!

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
double OT - 48 - 35 winners! We shock the world in two weeks - bank on it!
Thats right.

I know that they wouldn't have covered the spread without the defensive touchdown.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Cal looks better than 'SC right now. Although you'd be hard pressed to find one position on the field where ASU is better than the Trojans. If ASU beats Oregon, USC, and Cal on the road you may as well give them the National Championship.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The interesting thing is while ASU is resting on their bye week, USC has an HUGE game against Cal.

ASU ill climb into top 15 this week...Any skepticism on the part of poll voters will be gone now after beating Oregon on the road

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Cal looks better than 'SC right now. Although you'd be hard pressed to find one position on the field where ASU is better than the Trojans. If ASU beats Oregon, USC, and Cal on the road you may as well give them the National Championship.

Well, Oklahoma or Miami would be incredible challenges even if ASU ran the table in the regular season.

I can't get over how much better the defense is. They haven't been this good for a LONG time. Even the year Suggs got 90 sacks and the Devils went to the Holiday Bowl, they weren't a very good defense. The defense won this game in Oregon, period. And that is a great sign for this team.