Official 2019 Free Agency

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, fine, let's completely ignore that he's on his 5th team (I'm counting the Eagles 2nd run as another team, because it's a different coaching staff and all), openly contemplated retiring from the sport, struggled mightily at times with the Eagles in both iterations, was given up on for Sam Bradford, and is heading to a team with mediocre receivers, in a dead zone for football.

Foles is a really good backup. Like Ryan Fitzpatrick though, the guy just can't carry a team as the full time starter.

I like Foles story (ala Kurt Warner). I think the entire book on Foles is yet to be written. We will see.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I mean, nothing but credit to the kid. I don't think he's a bad person or anything (despite going to U of A), and more power to him for living the NFL dream that many cannot.

I just don't think he's the answer at QB for anyone's team. I think the high points of his career have been written. But you never know.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Arian Amos #’s with the packers 4 yr 37 million
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just realized something.

The Cards sign only the broken down, injury prone players and all the other teams get the perfectly healthy, not a blemish, inserts into their lineup with a virtual guarantee they'll play 16 games or more every season.

True... I tell you.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Thanks the Pack for snagging Turner away from us! He is below average. His only strength is versatility. This type of money all but guarantees him a starting spot in GB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson