Official 2006 Arizona Wildcats Basketball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
excuse, excuse, excuse...The coaches job is to win. He had great talent, and yet he didn't win.

He's past his prime.

When did he pass his prime? This season? Last season? It certainly wasnt the year before...

So what happens if UA makes the sweet 16 next year led by a freshman and a sophomore? Is he still past his prime?

Also, those arent excuses, they are the truth.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
Yes...He'll still be past his prime, and he'll still have great talent.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Not enough talent...as I told you before Kevin Kruger was the best player on ASU's team and he is now playing in the sweet 16 for another team unlike any kitty...
So let me get this straight. Sendek has poor talent and a poor team but he's a good coach. Lute has barely above average talent and a barely above average team yet he's a bad coach. Is that right? Perhaps using ellipses like a third grader can help us communicate.

I'm also not sure...what Kruger being in the Sweet 16...has to do with anything...considering Arizona blew out UNLV earlier this year...and Kevin never beat UA. He's still not as good...as Steve Kerr...and is much better than Mustafa Shakur...which I have said repeatedly...in the past.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. Sendek has poor talent and a poor team but he's a good coach. Lute has barely above average talent and a barely above average team yet he's a bad coach. Is that right? Perhaps using ellipses like a third grader can help us communicate.

I'm also not sure...what Kruger being in the Sweet 16...has to do with anything...considering Arizona blew out UNLV earlier this year...and Kevin never beat UA. He's still not as good...as Steve Kerr...and is much better than Mustafa Shakur...which I have said repeatedly...in the past.

:biglaugh:

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score

I never said Kruger was as good as Kerr, I said they had "similar games". Look it up buddy...

Lute has great talent. That is why I say his coaching is slipping.

What 3rd grader knows what ellipses are?

Kruger was named player of the game in the game that got UNLV to the sweet 16.

I never brought up Shakur.

Are you done?

Or would you like me to explain why Sendek is a good coach?

Last edited:

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Edited by moderator - repeating a post IS trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree... I think AZBaller should have that title... look at the thread... we're in the U of A basketball one and he's picking fights... when I post it in the other thread, feel free to call me what you like.

I just point out facts.
Off course they are facts. But so what? ASU was so bad this year they probably should not have won a game. Big deal. Scum devils? Come on now, you are better than that.

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Off course they are facts. But so what? ASU was so bad this year they probably should not have won a game. Big deal. Scum devils? Come on now, you are better than that.

Like I said, I'm posting my feelings in the U of A thread... if I were going onto the ASU one talking trash and what not, then you could call me a troll all you want. I'm just sick of reading pro ASU posts and terms such as "kittys" in this thread. It's a U of A thread for a reason

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
My biggest question is how AzBaller has been getting around the grammar rule that Skkorp was supposedly going to start enforcing. The guy writes like William Shatner talks.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
My question is, did anyone read my posts in this thread, before Mao started personally attacking me and ASU? Even when I agreed with Mao, he came back with an attack about my grammar...The kid needs to grow up.

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK GUYS - lets stop the finger-pointing, name-calling, etc. Let's discuss Basketball like civilized ADULTS. Understood?

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
I think the wildcats are going to have a solid basketball team next season...It'll be interesting to see which players and coaches do or don't leave...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave