Of Snap Counts And Grades: Rams Game

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Dimukeje is playing himself out of a role. He made a ton of mistakes against the Seahawks. I'd love to see Sanders and Thomas get the lion's share of snaps outside of Golden. Sanders brings some true speed off the edge. Maybe have Golden's snaps come down and have Gardeck fill some of his too.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Dimukeje is playing himself out of a role. He made a ton of mistakes against the Seahawks. I'd love to see Sanders and Thomas get the lion's share of snaps outside of Golden. Sanders brings some true speed off the edge. Maybe have Golden's snaps come down and have Gardeck fill some of his too.
Dimukeje is still trying to find his jock from that bootleg two games ago

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Turns out dimukeje is just one of those preseason heroes who is just not quite talented to do the same against actual starter quality nfl players.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess i missed that Murphy was out (didn't see the game), what was the injury and prognosis?

Back injury and they were hopeful he would play so guessing day to day

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave