Odegard: Steve Keim Never Went All-In, Should Be Out As Cardinals General Manager

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The way he calls plays it would be OC at the college level lol.

IDK if he can even be a good OC only. I’m sure he spends the vast majority of time with the offense now but yet his play calling etc…. Is suspect, what would change ??

Guys are open fairly often. Are we not going to give credit for Kliff for that?

Playcalling can be suspect, but if he only had OC duties he could call a better game. He's just in way over his head.

Kyler can't see the field nor read a defense to save his life, 3.5 years shows us that. What's an NFL OC going to do about that?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Guys are open fairly often. Are we not going to give credit for Kliff for that?

Playcalling can be suspect, but if he only had OC duties he could call a better game. He's just in way over his head.

Kyler can't see the field nor read a defense to save his life, 3.5 years shows us that. What's an NFL OC going to do about that?
I totally agree with some of your points but Kliff could be a way better play caller. It's that simple. We saw his creativity back in 2019 but now that he has more weapons, he goes back to the Mickey Mouse ****. Use some misdirection, motion, move guys around, play action with Kyler under center. I know every now & then he does those things but when they work, he goes away from it & that's mind boggling to me. His offense is very predictable. I'm ready for a change, new ideas or a coach that runs personnel to their strengths, makes defenses have to think & isn't predictable. One that attacks the weakness of a teams defense, not just run the same old stuff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson