Oceans 8

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the first towers over all of them. the third is amusing. the fourth (this one) comes next. the second was just bad.

I haven't seen this one yet but we are mostly in agreement on the other 3. The first one (the remake) was excellent, the third one was pretty good and the middle movie was perhaps the weakest effort I've ever seen from A list talent.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I haven't seen this one yet but we are mostly in agreement on the other 3. The first one (the remake) was excellent, the third one was pretty good and the middle movie was perhaps the weakest effort I've ever seen from A list talent.

#2 was really good about halfway thru. I love Catherine Zeta Jones but it seemed like they hit a snag and completely mailed it in. The whole Bruce Willis cameo with the fake Julia Roberts is one of the most cringeworthy scenes in history.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#2 was really good about halfway thru. I love Catherine Zeta Jones but it seemed like they hit a snag and completely mailed it in. The whole Bruce Willis cameo with the fake Julia Roberts is one of the most cringeworthy scenes in history.

I'll take your word for it, I've done everything I can to blot this movie from my memory. All I recall is how disappointed I was and that the disappointment built throughout the flick.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take your word for it, I've done everything I can to blot this movie from my memory. All I recall is how disappointed I was and that the disappointment built throughout the flick.

that movie just seemed like the world's longest victory lap. beyond lame.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fun movie, enjoyed it. Wished there were a few more funny moments but it was entertaining overall. Corden had me in stitches though.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched this again tonight. Just a fun movie, nothing crazily awesome about it. Cate Blanchett is just so freaking badass in whatever she does.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose